OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Whoever’s stealing my photos can you please stop, I don’t post on Instagram for a reason.
38141AA6-46C0-436E-8762-A7587B52F428.png
To the few who have reached out to me, picture stealing gate has been resolved haha. He was actually pretty nice/cool about it, don’t want to blow up his spot either for being honest. Feel like these days it’s rare to see.
462F83A0-C0B0-4943-8F0E-2CC51B456219.jpeg

Went to Oak Brook yesterday. Honestly no good sneakers at the spot and lots joggers/hoodies/clothing. I managed to grab a couple pair of joggers for $60 out the door with 30% off.

Im going to Aurora Farms tonight...it's been dry but I'll report if anything good pops up

I’ve seen those white/sail John Elliott Lebron Icons at a few outlets but they always only have like size 10-11 and under. I sorta want them, if they had my size Im honestly not sure if I’d cop or not lol

11/18

Jackson outlets

They had the

Melo 13 FSR They cleaned the shelves of them and they allowed the resellers to use the 30% off

Jordan 3 ANimal print FSR some of the resellers took up many boxes and when they went to the register the manager denied them.

I ended up copping a ACG hat and 3 pairs of socks

Woodbury Commons

They had different air max retros for sale

John Elliot Lebrons scatttered sizes

Jordan 7 grey pony hair $250.00 FSR to size 13

Air max Uptempo 96 Lakers and blue/white/black colorway

I went to the Clearance store but nothing in my size but that have alot of stuff on the hashwall you have to spend time searching thru.

Jersey Gardens

Jordan Jumpman Team White/blue FSR

AIr Lebron low White/black/gold $99.99
black/red $160.00
Flightposite 3 green/green

THey had a lot of AIr max retros
Air Max 2090 USA and 3 or 4 different colors

Paramus

They didnt have much except Air max retros and 720's and 200"s

Tinton Falls

THey didnt have much

They have travis Scott Jordan T shirts with the backwards Nike logo for $14.00 and the wings T-shirt that says Air Jordan for $4.99

I copped a Nike dryfit hoodie and pants but both were $50.00 each.

Im glad I went this week cause I know next week its gonna be too much people in the stores and the lines are gonna be long to get inside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom