[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Here are some pics of my Janoski's I messed around with last week.

kinda disappointed with the Pendleton IDs, hopefully the add more options.

Good work Jada, I like the concept.

Rafs, I wish they had the gum or a grey midsole option on the pendletons. I think that would set off alot of the combinations i've been playing with.

Good work Jada, I like the concept.

Rafs, I wish they had the gum or a grey midsole option on the pendletons. I think that would set off alot of the combinations i've been playing with.
gum yes grey yes. repped.

Pendelton IDs ordered! My gf drove me crazy with her input but she knows her fashion and colors...or whatever so I let her take the reigns on this one.

Looks like everyone is getting tired of the Digi floral designs lol or they're just not feeling the new color way

I think it is more a case of an insane number being available. A lot of sites sold out first day.
agreed- anywhere with any discount sold out instantly... all that's left is some sizes for retail shipped and some $5-15 in shipping and/or tax

edit: also most places wised up and tried to prevent mass online discounting at launch like the deserts...

Last edited:
Crazy the prices that Lemon Twists are going for lol. They ended up being marked down to $39.99 at my local shop, full size run.

Yea, $40 is a really good deal.  I came across some at my local outlet for $16 one time.  I was pretty surprised to say the least.

Just letting you guys know the DB Janoski's will be releasing at select skate shops also, Black Sheep will have them check their IG

Back
Top Bottom