[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

mandarins are canvas. for casual wear any material is fine. like dude above said leather is easiest to take care of but creases. suede tends to fade over time and its tougher to clean.
can't really speak on canvas since i haven't had many pairs of those. easier to stain though i think.

edit: to dude above, you can stack both codes, i already placed two orders using both
oh you right. stacks away

http://www.buyskateshoes.com  has some janoskis on sale. add the 50% off coupon: "50GREEN" which is only good until midnight.

i tried adding the free shipping code "FREESHIP" to it too, but it won't work with two coupons. it applies the free shipping until you nearly finish the checkout process and then the shipping gets included. but still, you can get the olives for $37. not bad at all

Nice find! Too bad the colors are limited

I can post pics later but me and my girl both got pendleton janoskis and she used the blue recall and i went with obsidian for my hits. they both actually turned out very fresh. the blue recall is nice but i definitely prefer the obsidian.

Fall 2014 Part 1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom