[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Paisley option available on Nike ID this Monday (the 27th). Might grab 2 or 3 pairs, these just look nice as Hell to me.

^ the paisley has got some potential. im starting to fall behind. still need to get my pendleton ids done.

I have to post my Pendeltons when they come in, but those paisleys depending on the available colors maybe next on my Janoski list.

^^Eh, the iDs still have round laces. You can't have a boat shoe without round laces. I expect them to stick around.

So what's the difference between the 2 multi color tiger stripe deals. I'm not seeing a lot. The patten is shifted a little, but they look pretty identical.

^^Eh, the iDs still have round laces. You can't have a boat shoe without round laces. I expect them to stick around.

So what's the difference between the 2 multi color tiger stripe deals. I'm not seeing a lot. The patten is shifted a little, but they look pretty identical.
top is blue/yellow/red, bottom is blue/yellow/pink

Hi there, im new here. Im from the philippines. 

Can you help me name some online stores that accepts paypal ph address and ships to US address?

Thank you!

SUPER SUPER BUMMED. So the new Janoski ID added the Paisley option, which is great. What isn't great though is they took away the options for cork insoles and round laces... Booooo!!!

Anyone have and size 12 cork insoles they want to part with? I'll pay more than I should really...

looks like there are more than just a couple colors available for the paisley option. cant wait to see what colorways can be cooked up.

Hey fellas,

My first post here on NT. I've been following this Janoski forum for some time now since they're my favorite shoes.

I had a question regarding the Pendleton fabric to those who have ID'd them. Do they crease like the canvas? I usually go with the suede Janoski's since they tend to be a bit more forgiving on creases. Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.

Beyond impressed with these. Feels like I'm wearing a Roshe  but with and air unit. The upper is cushioned and feels great. Not like a Janoski at all other than it's appearance. 

Last edited:

Beyond impressed with these. Feels like I'm wearing a Roshe  but with and air unit. The upper is cushioned and feels great. Not like a Janoski at all other than it's appearance. 

I feel like these will sell out quick at pac sun. Are they exclusive to pac sun?

anyone knows where i can find waxed round laces for janoski? mine started to wear off and it's turning into grey...

Back
Top Bottom