[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

trying to wait for a discount on these , but everytime i see them on pic or up close Im sweating b ....
mean.gif
mean.gif
haha.  yeah I paid $90.  not great...but I cant find these around anymore? figured I'd just save myself the hassle.  but hopefully you can find these later down the road, a discount would be great too.

If you mean the one beside the Tiff V1s, yes mate they are Pendletons... they have the best material out of all my Janos... i've worn them a lot of times already but they are barely creased

always wished i'd copped a second pair of these, the back heel is starting to wear down... i must walk funny

always wished i'd copped a second pair of these, the back heel is starting to wear down... i must walk funny
Totally with you on doubling-up. I walked into my shop after hounding them with phone calls for weeks, didn't even cross my mind to double-up.
mean.gif
No one knew about the release apparently, too. It dropped so suddenly at my local shop. I could've boughten 3....4....5 pairs if I wanted to because I'm good friends with the shop owner. Now I'm looking for another 11.5 at a "decent" price 
embarassed.gif

Hey all, new NTer here. I just read all 108 pages to see if I could find the Janoski british tan in a 9.5 but no luck. Even tried doing a store locate on Nike Chat.

I would really appreciate it if someone had a lead. Thanks!

Has anyone tried turning mids to lows? I've seen a couple a of mid cws that I like but dont like mids was thinking of copping and turning into lows

Back
Top Bottom