[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Are these available now?
They're at my local shops, but Im waiting for the Beach Bums
smokin.gif
. Check your local spots

Awesome man!

How does the flyknit feel?
It is not like any of the Flyknit trainers, racers, lunar 1, etc... The Flyknit Janoski is still structurally the same as any other Janoski (leather lining inside) with the Flyknit material on the outside. 

The Cork insoles however, are a nice touch and IMO, way more comfortable than the normal Zoom soles. But neither is comparable to the Lunarlon insole which is the most comfortable insole to date.

Hope this helps!

Anyone know where to get the original rope laces for janoskis? I'm trying to find some in white, thanks

Can I get a legit check on these please? Guy is asking for $150 for these.. 

Last edited:
Hi, I've recently bought this nice pair of Janoski's and they're suede. I wanted to ask if there's a way to protect them from rain? Can I just spray suede water protector spray on them? Will it not damage the shoes? Does anyone have any experience with using suede water protector spray on suede Janoski's or have any other tips to how I can protect them? Since I live in The Netherlands the weather here can be bipolar and mostly rainy so I wanted to ask and see how I can protect them.
Thanks beforehand.

Hi, I've recently bought this nice pair of Janoski's and they're suede. I wanted to ask if there's a way to protect them from rain? Can I just spray suede water protector spray on them? Will it not damage the shoes? Does anyone have any experience with using suede water protector spray on suede Janoski's or have any other tips to how I can protect them? Since I live in The Netherlands the weather here can be bipolar and mostly rainy so I wanted to ask and see how I can protect them.
Thanks beforehand.
I use meltonian suede protector and it works amazing. It doesn't change the texture of the suede and the water just flies right off

Last edited:

I use meltonian suede protector and it works amazing. It doesn't change the texture of the suede and the water just flies right off
Not sure if I can get that brand here in The Netherlands but can I just use any other suede protector too? 

Anyone got any suggestions on getting rain drop stains out of suede Janos?

Use a brush to pull the suede back up

Not sure if I can get that brand here in The Netherlands but can I just use any other suede protector too? 

Pretty much. Some suede protectors darken the color a little though. Try it out on some beaters or some small area first.

Back
Top Bottom