[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Steven Allen x Nike SB samples

After a whole month of store stalking and one kid making a return right in front of my face and me getting lucky, I finally got 3 pairs of 11s/11.5s. Only got one 40 bucks over retail on eBay

Last edited:
Really with the rite aid looking Velcro shoes? These are the type of shoes my 80 year old neighbor rocks lol no diss the poster just to nike

Last edited:
is there a picture of the Janoskis that will release in June? why is there only a pic of the July release? are there no Janoskis in June?

Dont care if ppl rip them they look great on feet to me. Mad comphy, plus got the 85ive2 with cork insoles. Not pissed at all

roll.gif

At the hype. But yeah those orange joints look good. Not really feeling the Black Florals, they seem too plain. Any news on the Pink Foils, I really want those. Don't judge me.
laugh.gif

.....what's that sound I hear.....

Oh another 45 pages of people beasting over some Florals and then leaving....
for janoskis, I just choose to lurk, look, and then go out and buy on the low lol. I might stop doing that tho and post more, i just always forget lol.

Last edited:
being an O's fan, that orange one is appealing.. also, i work in a hospital - i could totally see ppl walking around in their scrubs with those white velcros haha

Back
Top Bottom