Official Nike Sharkley Post

Originally Posted by vasco711

Mannnnn......

I basically joined this online community because of this shoe, spent months of anticipation and weeks of research. Bought the black and red patents ones and went through CHAMPS hell to exchange em for the Purple ones. I was ALL about these shoes......and I feel like a woman scorned...

After 2 weeks of playing outdoors in em 1. they look terrible, dont know why they didnt make this colorway in leather and 2. most importantly, MY SOLES ARE TORN UP! Then I tried to replace the insoles and it attached to the tongue. Dudes at Champs are such douches that I know they wont exchange em (even if they just damage them up and send em back to nike) so now I have to send them back to Nike Corporate.

Sharkley you will be the end of me....
they aren't being douche bags, the receipt says 30 days on UNWORN merchandise, kids who work at champs work on COMMISSION, you returning a shoe,you played in for two weeks, is taking away from THEIR PAYCHECK. take the L.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

by request....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It would be an exchange so no one would lose commission and they just would damage them out and send them back tonike.

It would be an exchange so no one would lose commission and they just would damage them out and send them back to nike.
Ok, but are they "damaged" just because they don't look good anymore? If there is a failure of craftsmanship or construction, thatsone thing. But a pair of shoes worn outdoors for 2 weeks...I know I wouldn't take them at my store. However if you feel there is a problem, send them tonike with a detailed letter as to what happened, and if they approve you'll get a product voucher.

No I completely agree that a shoe should not be returned because it doesnt look good. That was just a disappointment.The reason for return is because I have blisters the size of moon pies on my feet. That I believe is worthy of an exchange. And Nike has already instructed meto go to the place of purchase. If for whatever reason they decide not to damage it out then they have already given me instructions on how to send them backto nike.

hopefully they'll work with you then. make sure you explain to them exactly whats up at the store, because they'll try everything to deny you thereturn...haha. In fact, I would be sure I was well-read on the policies and all, because often employees will make things up to prevent you from returning yourproduct.

Man, a Cool Gray AJXI type colorway wouldve been dope. BP can you please give us a PS?

o dont i know it! they were actually cool about it, just gave me the amount on a return card. its a shame though, i will always have a warm spot for Sharkleysin my heart!

I want more vivid colors. Seems like we're getting to many white/black/grey variations

I want more vivid colors. Seems like we're getting to many white/black/grey variations

This is one of the few concepts adidas has mastered that Nike has seemingly ignored. Like it or not, team bankcolors of the TS Lightspeed, Bounce Artillery, Professor Mid, a3 Pro Team III, Courtshark, and Gil Zero Mid are all available to the consumer.

Outside of the obvious pricing and purchasing constraints that House of Hoops has placed on consumers outside of NYC, customers familiarized with H.O.H.understand that Nike can do so much more with a shoe, and quickly grow weary of the monotone general releases. Call me jaded, but I can't find amplejustification to spend my hard earned cash on nondescript colorways. With that said, the "C Booz" exclusivesare nice-the shoe would still be nice sans the "C Booz" logo-just a thought.

On a performance note, how's the outsole hold up on dusty courts? Looks like some weak jambalaya sauce.

I'm not sure, but there are more and more colorways appearing in our system at work each day, and usually they appear a few weeks before RD. With therecent increase in pictures of them, I bet they will release.

In addition to more vivid colorways, I'd also like to see more of the clear soles like on the black patent/royals
eek.gif

xl318397165.jpg

Saw this pair at Finishline today; the grey part shines in rainbow colors.
eek.gif
Very hot.

You can kinda tell from the picture.

just copped a pair. i usually dont like "basketball" shoes but i saw the black/white/purple pair at Champs and had no ther choice. they also had thewhite/neon pair there. i'll post sum pics later

^^ Summer Colors and finding out it sells and is a preference from General Consumers

As for those Grey /Orange Pair....if they had patent it would go a long way....but they are breaking out the colors on these and the Hyperdunks.

A crap load of colors were sampled up for both.

Back
Top Bottom