**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dunno what is scarier... that or the idea that you think just because something is more expensive means better quality...

Last edited:

i dunno what is scarier... that or the idea that you think just because something is more expensive means better quality...
For the most part yeah, more expensive = better quality. Some prices are cause of gimmicks, hype, brand name, but theres a lot of cases where high price = nicer quality.

Nike makes quality items, tech pants feel a lot better than my other joggers. They pile and show wear just like anything else though which is expected.

Whether its worth it to you is the real question.

Last edited:

For the most part yeah, more expensive = better quality. Some prices are cause of gimmicks, hype, brand name, but theres a lot of cases where high price = nicer quality.

Nike makes quality items, tech pants feel a lot better than my other joggers. They pile and show wear just like anything else though which is expected.

how's nike tech fleece diff from the aw77 pants

I don't own a pair of the AW77 but just judging from pictures:

1) They are not as fitted
2) They have no separation at knee section
3) Tech Fleece has that long black stripe on the right side which is a huge zipper pocket
4) Zipper back pocket

That's just from a quick glance but I'm sure some if these guys own both and can tell you in more detail :nthat:

EDIT: Also 16% more polyester over cotton in tech fleece (36% vs 20%)

Last edited:
AW77 are like regular sweats but with a cuff on the leg opening. My tech 2.0 from Size? should be here soon. I think I'll wear the tech for running in the morning and the AW77 for casual wear.

3) Tech Fleece has that long black stripe on the right side which is a huge zipper pocket
4) Zipper back pocket

That's just from a quick glance but I'm sure some if these guys own both and can tell you in more detail
nthat.gif

100% agreed. I have a few pairs of AW77, they're nice, but not nearly as fitted as the Tech's, and the cuff is pretty much pointless because it's not snug at the ankle at all. Footlocker.com has the grey ones for $40 on sale. I recently sold my black AW77's for $80 on eBay and bought the techs from NDC restock, best come up in a while lol

you cant seriously believe that right...? we are talking about nike/nike clothing and their competitors?

you cant seriously believe that right...? we are talking about nike/nike clothing and their competitors?
I think he might be referencing the difference between the $55 AW77 Pants to the $80 Tech Pants, which the difference in quality is definitely apparent.

4) Zipper back pocket

That's just from a quick glance but I'm sure some if these guys own both and can tell you in more detail
nthat.gif

Yes the AW77 are nowhere near as fiited and feel just like regular nike sweatpants. I think at their $80 pricepoint the tech fleece pants are pretty much the best you can get IMO. Obviously yes the more expensive sweats will be higher quality but alot of them are double the price or more.

I feel like some of you guys are under the impression that everything from the tech line is going to be fleece..there are tech items that aren't fleece lol

If you're still looking for the heather grey pants, keep your eye on NDC today. Been refreshing for a few days and just caught a men's large.

Back
Top Bottom