**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I love me some Nike TF, but I went absolutely ham over the last 10 days or so on the Target C9 "Victory Fleece" stuff.

Grabbed these  pants in black, this  pullover in green, this zip-up in both grey and black and this heavy Therma-Sphere Max type hoodie. Was able to get it all for 30% off, plus an additional 15% off on Black Friday for some of it using Cartwheel. Most of the other C9 brand stuff is average dept store quality, but I swear to god I really think the Victory Fleece stuff is just as nice as Nike's regular TF, and it's hella cheap. I totally recommend it.

I love me some Nike TF, but I went absolutely ham over the last 10 days or so on the Target C9 "Victory Fleece" stuff.

Grabbed these  pants in black, this  pullover in green, this zip-up in both grey and black and this heavy Therma-Sphere Max type hoodie. Was able to get it all for 30% off, plus an additional 15% off on Black Friday for some of it using Cartwheel. Most of the other C9 brand stuff is average dept store quality, but I swear to god I really think the Victory Fleece stuff is just as nice as Nike's regular TF, and it's hella cheap. I totally recommend it.
I think Champion Brand is part of Nike. 

How do they fit?

How do they fit?
They actually fit a size down from my Nike TF. I got Large's in everything, when I usually wear XL in Nike TF. It's nice and slim, hides my chubbiness well though, lol. Best part is you can just walk in and try it on at any Target though. And if ya don't like it, walk out. Don't need to hunt for outlet / Marshall's deals.

And that Therma Sphere hoodie thing is craaaazy nice. It's like $50 reg price, but if you can get it on sale ( and I think they put men's apparel on sale a lot) it is totally worth it.

Last edited:

I think Champion Brand is part of Nike. 
Oh man, now you got me feeling kinda ill... so I just looked it up and Champion is actually owned by Hanes (like the underwear). But Hanes itself is owned by Sara Lee, and back in '99 my grandfather died from eating Sara Lee deli turkey that was contaminated with listeria.

I swore I'd never buy anything by Sara Lee ever again. Now I really feel horrible.... 
sick.gif

Edit: Link to NYT story about the listeria poisoning thing... http://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/23/us/sara-lee-corp-pleads-guilty-in-meat-case.html

Last edited:
Hurley and Converse seem to have better products at cheaper prices than most of the other stuff on NDC. I've been buying hurley stuff recently, and I haven't been disappointed.

If anyone watches the Flash, I think Wally West is wearing the black TF Dynamic Reveal hoodie. Anyone know if these are on sale anywhere yet?

Hurley and Converse seem to have better products at cheaper prices than most of the other stuff on NDC. I've been buying hurley stuff recently, and I haven't been disappointed.

Hurley has a version of TF, right? Same stuff as the Nike version.

Hurley has a version of TF, right? Same stuff as the Nike version.
Yeah I remember someone in the thread bringing it up. I've been meaning to check out the Hurley outlet and see if they have some.

I brought it up a few weeks/months (?) ago. I was able to get the phantom fleece pants relatively cheap online at one point:
View media item 2253370
They have two normal sized zippered pockets, and aren't as tight as the TF Nike pants in the calf area. I just got some of those TF pants from the NDC clearance sale, for $45, and I think they will go back as I just don't like the fit of them very much. The materials are quite similar (I am no TF connoisseur) to each other. Personally, I like the hurley pants much better.

Last edited:
Not a huge tech fleece guy but I have a few pieces in my closet. Anyone know the name of this jacket? And how'd I do grabbing it for $56? Can it be found for cheaper?

tech fleece windrunner mesh or w/e

theyre on ebay for around 80 i believe so pretty good

Back
Top Bottom