**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just a heads up. If anyone was interested there is a guy on IG that sells nike promo codes. I just bought one code for 25% off of my purchase. I purchased the newly release Jordan 8 alternates for $136. I used the promo plus the 12% ebates cash back. Thats $70 off retail.

I figured I would let you guys know since a lot of you might buy $100 to $200 worth of merchandise. So that $190 tech knit jacket up there thats mention would come out to $125 before taxes.

Just a suggestion...

Just a heads up. If anyone was interested there is a guy on IG that sells nike promo codes. I just bought one code for 25% off of my purchase. I purchased the newly release Jordan 8 alternates for $136. I used the promo plus the 12% ebates cash back. Thats $70 off retail.

I figured I would let you guys know since a lot of you might buy $100 to $200 worth of merchandise. So that $190 tech knit jacket up there thats mention would come out to $125 before taxes.

Just a suggestion...

Ebates doesn't do Jordan's.

But what's his ig?

Ebates doesn't do Jordan's.

But what's his ig?
IG.....nikepromocodes.
Wanna bet....look at the order number on my ebates account and look at my order number on my nike receipt.
Verify dates on both....

Maybe with his promo codes you can some how bypass this. I really dont know as this was my first time purchasing a promo code from him. It even said on ebates that the 12% excludes Jordan retros, BUT IT WORKED...

View media item 2350958
View media item 2350961

IG.....nikepromocodes.
Wanna bet....look at the order number on my ebates account and look at my order number on my nike receipt.
Verify dates on both....

Maybe with his promo codes you can some how bypass this. I really dont know as this was my first time purchasing a promo code from him. It even said on ebates that the 12% excludes Jordan retros, BUT IT WORKED...
They're gonna take it back. Report back on 5/15/17 and let us know if they honored it.

It clearly says it on the page that they dont do CB on Jordans.

Which version? Could you post a pic? Did they have any more?
How long is F&F going for? And do I ask the associate for a coupon?
not sure which version.  the product code was 806696-010 and it had  sample tag. F&F was this past weekend, 23-27. Coupons are usually given to associates but also was a coupon on the Nike+ app that was unlimited use. The coupon thread had the email coupon which i used twice during the sale.

They're gonna take it back. Report back on 5/15/17 and let us know if they honored it.

Maybe, but I've cancelled $250+ Nike orders and they still honored the CB. They've always been pretty lenient on things. Swear I've ordered Jordans and they left the CB as well.

Last edited:

ive heard they do this, but I got paid for my TB3s on my payment that just came in 2 weeks ago.

Just a suggestion...
What's the IG name pls

what yall think about the new TF full zip hoodie. Looks like a clean sillhouette with minimal branding. anyone have this piece?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/s...ns-full-zip-hoodie/pid-11200110/pgid-11455318

Funny you posted this. I actually copped the legion green and grey jacket this morning. $50 each from my local Nike clearance store. Will post pics when I get home. It's a little thicker than the windrunner but the only thing I don't like is the hood. When put on, the sides of the hood moves outwards giving the illusion of the wearer having enormous ears. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Funny you posted this. I actually copped the legion green and grey jacket this morning. $50 each from my local Nike clearance store. Will post pics when I get home. It's a little thicker than the windrunner but the only thing I don't like is the hood. When put on, the sides of the hood moves outwards giving the illusion of the wearer having enormous ears. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
wait what? how are these on clearance for $50 already? didn't they just release? that's a steal

Last edited:
what yall think about the new TF full zip hoodie. Looks like a clean sillhouette with minimal branding. anyone have this piece?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/s...ns-full-zip-hoodie/pid-11200110/pgid-11455318

I picked this up last week during f&f for $50 at a nike town. Last tech fleece they had, legion green.

Very nice hoodie, as stated above the hood lies a little weird. When zipped up it forms a circle around your face and covers your neck as well. Great hoodie tho.

I picked this up last week during f&f for $50 at a nike town. Last tech fleece they had, legion green.

Very nice hoodie, as stated above the hood lies a little weird. When zipped up it forms a circle around your face and covers your neck as well. Great hoodie tho.
I don't get it. How are you guys picking these up for $50 lol. Even with the f&f.

I don't get it. How are you guys picking these up for $50 lol. Even with the f&f.

Got lucky. Went to 4 nike stores in 3 days. Only 1 had a tech fleece hoodie on the floor during fnf. It was marked down to 70, guess since it was the last one? And then 30% dropped it to $50ish.

Next day I got TF joggers for $27 and Martian 7s for $56. Luck of the draw.

And it never hurts to ask an employee to check in the back. I saw TF joggers on a mannequin and not on the floor so I asked and they pulled a bunch out of the back. Then they took down the mannequin haha

^ did I just read Nike Tech Fleece and formal in the same sentence?
laugh.gif
I must be old fashioned
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

laugh.gif

Got lucky. Went to 4 nike stores in 3 days. Only 1 had a tech fleece hoodie on the floor during fnf. It was marked down to 70, guess since it was the last one? And then 30% dropped it to $50ish.

Next day I got TF joggers for $27 and Martian 7s for $56. Luck of the draw.

And it never hurts to ask an employee to check in the back. I saw TF joggers on a mannequin and not on the floor so I asked and they pulled a bunch out of the back. Then they took down the mannequin haha
You mentioned niketown? Niketownsf rarely has marked down items in store.

Last edited:
You mentioned niketown? Niketownsf rarely has marked down items in store.

The TF hoodie was from a nike factory store. The joggers were from a clearance store. Clearance store was running 20% off purchase plus fnf stacked on top so big come up.

Didn't go to any niketowns. None near me that I know of.

that jacket, those pants... :smokin :smokin :smokin

but id probably never actually buy it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom