**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Its probably the male version of the new tech knit windrunner since it follows the signs of removing pockets
Wouldnt this be the "jacket"? The windrunner always has the Wide V design on the breast. From what i gather that is the classic nike windrunner look.

Last edited:
Went to Ross today to see if I could come up on some tech fleece. Didn't find any this time but I came up on these Flyknit mercurials. A size too big but they actually fit fine length wise just a little loose in the toe box. For $60 I'm just gonna beat them up anyway so I picked them up
View media item 2422610

That screenshot of Rafa is the new tech knit top with hidden pockets. Just seen it at Nike ES. Tempted to cop it but I haven't worn my tech knit windrunners from my last trip much so I resisted the urge to buy this model

View media item 2424239

So they do have pockets??? Just hidden ? Is it a zipper ? Or open

Hidden pockets with zippers

Buy now think later!

Ray. You already know I've gotta enough gear. Lol. Besides just cop some of this stuff for me from our spot

The jacket in your pic doesn't have a hood. The jacket Rafa had on had a hood.

Also, the swoosh is in two different spots in the pictures. One is on the chest, while the other is on the wrist.

Y'all are right. I went back and took a look at the Rafa pic. He's wearing a different tech knit jacket

Back
Top Bottom