**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Cool find at the clearance store today. A Nike Lab x Kim Jones tech fleece zip for $39.

Random to see it there since I think it dropped late 2016.

D16348A7-9DF8-4D70-B81B-414D83B5A242.jpeg

How many times a week do you go there lol
I’d be there everyday if I lived close to one

I actually have to cross the bridge to go there. Lol.

But I work in that area (east bay) 3-4 times a week. Might as well stop by when I have the free time. Never know what you’ll find.

Lately, all the shoes in my sizes have been dry so it’s been apparel for a while now when I’m there.

Hello everyone, first post here from a fellow TF enthusiast

Have a question, dont feel the new tech fleece much, prefer the windrunners (2.0 ?)
Since they dont make them anymore, whats the best bet of finding the older tech fleece (must be new)
I live in Serbia so that doesnt help.

Thanks in advance and i hope to post a lot here in the future since im a tech addict :smile:

Hello everyone, first post here from a fellow TF enthusiast

Have a question, dont feel the new tech fleece much, prefer the windrunners (2.0 ?)
Since they dont make them anymore, whats the best bet of finding the older tech fleece (must be new)
I live in Serbia so that doesnt help.

Thanks in advance and i hope to post a lot here in the future since im a tech addict :smile:
Ebay or the outlets if your lucky

Thanks, i did form my question properly lol but i guess i will have to find a lot of overseas plugs etc..
Eventually i will have to buy a few of the new full zip techs (i know they are thinner) but only the colors are like

do the new ones fit completely the same?
Out here im struggling to find a classic black/carbon heather windrunner in Large lol

Anyone own a tech fleece in the "glacier grey" colorway? Pics online are very difficult to tell the color. In some pics it looks like a light blue, others pure grey.

Attachments

• techfleece.jpg
    techfleece.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 37
  • techfleece2.jpg
    techfleece2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 24
  • techfleece3.jpeg
    techfleece3.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 24
Anyone got this hoodie is it warm
Screenshot_20190311-170847_Nike.jpg

Yes. I have the black one. It has thicker material than the normal tech fleece.

What I don’t like is that there’s no swoosh logos in the front. Only in the back and it’s a tonal one.

It’s thick material almost feels like a rain coat. Best way I can describe it. Yes, it keeps you warm.

Back
Top Bottom