**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Sup NT,

So these MED Tech Shorts just came in today from Oneness and I sized TTS. First thoughts: they fit like a flat-front style pair of slacks in the crotch area, very breathable despite being tech fleece, and def fit snug like other people had described. Somebody from this thread definitely nailed it on the head when they said "if you're looking for 'that fit'  go TTS" and if you like it a little looser go up one size. I have 2 of last years tech fleece pants in Large and they fit me perfect. Unfortunately for me, these are going back for a Large because I feel like they'll shrink in the wash and I like it looser. 

If any of you guys are on the fence between a MED & LARGE like I am this is for you. 

For context, I wear 32W and 38R in J.Crew pants and blazer, 175lbs, 5'11 ft., lift weights, and I believe I am generally fit and in shape. 

Last edited:

Sup NT,

So these MED Tech Shorts just came in today from Oneness and I sized TTS. First thoughts: they fit like a flat-front style pair of slacks in the crotch area, very breathable despite being tech fleece, and def fit snug like other people had described. Somebody from this thread definitely nailed it on the head when they said "if you're looking for 'that fit'  go TTS" and if you like it a little looser go up one size. I have 2 of last years tech fleece pants in Large and they fit me perfect. Unfortunately for me, these are going back for a Large because I feel like they'll shrink in the wash and I like it looser. 

If any of you guys are on the fence between a MED & LARGE like I am this is for you. 

For context, I wear 32W and 38R in J.Crew pants and blazer, 175lbs, 5'11 ft., lift weights, and I believe I am generally fit and in shape. 
Large will fit you perfectly were close to the same size 

Is it just me, or does the stripe look grey? Maybe reflective even, idk... It's popping up along with those new grey ones w/the blue drawstring. I think these black ones are different with a more pronounced stripe. Pants are new with the same look.

View media item 1096835
I like these way better than the black tech shorts that's been out. Nike, smh...

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does the stripe look grey? Maybe reflective even, idk... It's popping up along with those new grey ones w/the blue drawstring. I think these black ones are different with a more pronounced stripe. Pants are new with the same look.

View media item 1096835
I like these way better than the black tech shorts that's been out. Nike, smh...

guess the easy way to find out is to see who ordered the new black techs from fnl and see how those came out... im pretty sure those are new techs because all the new ones starting with the grey/blue strings the zipper pocket isnt attached to the pants

Anybody order the venom tech fleece pants from http://sivasdescalzo.com? They are based in Spain.

Did u get charged the tax? I was under the impression that being a non resident of the country and or European Union that I would not pay the tax.

Suggestions/comments/experience? Thx

Anybody order the venom tech fleece pants from http://sivasdescalzo.com? They are based in Spain.

Did u get charged the tax? I was under the impression that being a non resident of the country and or European Union that I would not pay the tax.

Suggestions/comments/experience? Thx

they charge you VAT and will not take it off

their shipping charges are outrageous

got hit with customs on a pair of shoes from them before :lol:

I echo these statements. 30 euros shipping is ridiculous, especially on apparel that can be stuffed into a small box and doesn't weigh much at all. In addition of not being able to take out Vat, you'll definitely be overpaying by a lot. The venoms are sure nice though, but SlamJam had them for pretty much half the price if you count the total cost.

Oh, and I know certain checkout systems don't let them take the vat out when ordering online, but there are always workarounds, such as providing a one time promo code for those customers - but they aren't willing to do that. I guess they get enough clients where they don't care too much.

Last edited:

what's up proto how's it goin my man any new kicks you been coppin?

what did you order with them to get hit with those customs fees?

Just got my grey 1MM Windrunner hoodie in. Very happy with the fit compared to the AW77 hoodie I got a little while ago.

I ordered both pairs of the nike restock. grey with blue string, and black 1mm. Shipment came in today and I'm counting down till I'm off.

Ordered a large of the Nike tech fleece instead of the medium 
mean.gif
 on finish line now the medium is sold out for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom