**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

For anyone who has had tech fleece pants for a while, how does the fit change after a few wears/washes? I've heard that they stretch out after a few wears and that they'll shrink in the wash. Which one holds more truth?

Have both a M and a L on hand and trying to decide which one to keep.

For anyone who has had tech fleece pants for a while, how does the fit change after a few wears/washes? I've heard that they stretch out after a few wears and that they'll shrink in the wash. Which one holds more truth?

Have both a M and a L on hand and trying to decide which one to keep.
I've had a m in black and a l in grey for a while now. M fits a lot better. Washed/dried both a bunch of times and after a few wears they eventually stretch back to normal. Stick with m if you like a snug fit. L is fine too. Just a little looser. I'm 5'8'' 170 lbs 33 waist btw

and Im sure that person who is 145 at 6 ft doesnt look anorexic though right?  I am just saying thats what the charts says but in reality under 10% of people at that height are in actuality weight that little
145 is anorexic and 6 ft 175 is light to me too..y'all need to eat.

5'10 180 - 9%BF checking in :tongue: :smokin

Last edited:
Whoever told me I shouldn't have bought a Large was incorrect. My 5'10 160 lb athletic/bulk build accommodates these nike tech pants just fine. They're not tight really, especially around the shin it's just somewhat loose -- no leggings over here bruh! Waist is perfect and I can even grow in them for sure. Length is pretty much perfect (I'd say about a 31 inseam for jeans to compare) although I could've lived with about .5-1in less of fabric but I'm not going to complain. Overall I'm happy with them but I'm not convinced what the hype is about haha.

Last edited:
Been out this thread few days

Why dont you guys just buy the pants in two sizes and return the other size that doesnt fit 

WTF happened to dudes shirt 
sick.gif
 I had to scroll past that BS

Also as far what another man should or shouldnt weigh based their height... I dont care and neither should any of you guys

Been out this thread few days

Why dont you guys just buy the pants in two sizes and return the other size that doesnt fit 

WTF happened to dudes shirt 
sick.gif
 I had to scroll past that BS

Also as far what another man should or shouldnt weigh based their height... I dont care and neither should any of you guys
People been asking sizing questions for what seems like 90 pages.  Apparently the ordering of multiple sizes and returning a pair is an advanced concept.

Harden's pants are a size too small imo, but coordinate perfectly with the Blue Hero Huarache's. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom