**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Spring and last winter. I've been looking through a couple of euro sites and can't find product info for anything

Is size M equivalent to jeans size 33? Height about 5'10"?
nice to see u outside of the kobe id thread haha. i'm about 6', waist 32. and i have L in the pants and M in the shorts. I think M wouldve been better for me in the pants as well.

^ I typed in tech fleece on Instagram and this guy showed up haha homeboy really posted this
laugh.gif

Is size M equivalent to jeans size 33? Height about 5'10"?
The waist on TF is elastic so it hard to say ( M = 30-33 IMO)  but the inseam may be an issue if you go with a large due to your height. 

nice to see u outside of the kobe id thread haha. i'm about 6', waist 32. and i have L in the pants and M in the shorts. I think M wouldve been better for me in the pants as well.
Haha ya needed to step out and get some fresh air. 
wink.gif
 I am on edge expecting late orders to go through or be cancelled. 

Thanks for the tip. Ya, I was thinking M too. But I was worried about the slimness of the pants. I work out so I can't wear something that is really skinny in the legs. 

The waist on TF is elastic so it hard to say ( M = 30-33 IMO)  but the inseam may be an issue if you go with a large due to your height. 
Ya, thats what I was thinking too.

Its tough because the one I want is this and its on ebay so no return policy if I mess up.

That pics is from 

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/nike-tech-pant-2-0.html

The size chart says M and L have the same inseam? The 10.5" in the thigh seems really small. Anybody able to measure up thigh, waist and inseam on their M or L. Will rep of course. 

Last edited:

i wear med in bleekers and large in tech pants
ok cool. 

the kith bleekers fit PERFECt.

but everyoneee is saying to go up a size in the techs. i always wear a large in nike. i think the kith bleekers are just designed to fit bigger, and thats why everyone goes down a size. 

still torn on either getting a large or xl in the tech sweats...

6'1 185lbs, kinda skinny legs.

but dudes pictures in earlier pages of the techs fitting tight around his *** have got me confused...

the upcoming Nike Tech Windrunner releasing on the 21st. pictures from GB region of Nike Store:

Nike-Tech-Windrunner-1mm-Iridescent-Mens-Jacket-616757_455_A_PREM.jpg

Nike-Tech-Windrunner-1mm-Iridescent-Mens-Jacket-616757_455_B_PREM.jpg

Nike-Tech-Windrunner-1mm-Iridescent-Mens-Jacket-616757_455_C_PREM.jpg

Nike-Tech-Windrunner-1mm-Iridescent-Mens-Jacket-616757_455_D_PREM.jpg

Nike-Tech-Windrunner-1mm-Iridescent-Mens-Jacket-616757_455_E_PREM.jpg

The windrunner tech is probably my favorite tech top because of the extra length in the rear. The blue one up there is dope but don't like the straight cut all the way around.

I post this every like 30 pages 
laugh.gif

I am 6 foot 185 lbs.  I have bigger thighs...but these are a large.  No chance i could fit a medium.  My waist is a 32-33.  I wear a 34x32 in levi's 511s for reference

@palma

not sure what kind of deal you gettin on the bay but here are a few options that will allow you to return them 

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/clothing/nike-clothing-nike-tech-fleece-pant-1mm/545343064?color=Grey

LK37 get 10% 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-pants/pid-1486345/pgid-10084639

Im sure you can find a ndc discount out there on the net 

Footlocker had them as well but their site is down but theres a bday code that can used for them as well 
Its not much of a deal. Probably the same price as ndc after taxes but no discounts. Thing is what I want that salt and pepper color I posted above. I think that color has been sold out a while. I appreciate the links my man. 

laugh.gif

I am 6 foot 185 lbs.  I have bigger thighs...but these are a large.  No chance i could fit a medium.  My waist is a 32-33.  I wear a 34x32 in levi's 511s for reference
Let me appreciate it for a millionth time. Hell no I ain't getting M then. I wear 33 in Levis 511. Those just fit right. Any smaller and it would be a problem. Those aren't tightened at the waist right? I want to get L. I just don't want them sliding down at the waist. 
laugh.gif

Yeah they are not tightened sitting right on my hips.  A large fits me perfect.  I won't dry them when i wash them out of fear, thats how perfect they are right now

laugh.gif

@Doug3fresh  Bro, this is for you. same measurements. i'm 5'11 and 175lbs and for me the large in tech pants have a lil more room than the pic shown above. 

Just copped the newer black shorts. Went with an XL. Had I spent less years around the squat rack and ordered a few less IPAs at the bar, a large would be a good, tailored fit if you want them to hit just slightly above the knee. For me they were just too snug around the hips and quads, made the pockets do that wing-out thing.

Stats wise I'm 5'10" 215lbs and usually wear like a 36" waist in pants and sometimes get the waist tailored. My legs aren't huge but if you lift at all you just have to size up accordingly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom