**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone know the serial number to the hoodie?

900x900px-LL-15618603_image.jpeg

Really contemplating selling my old tech fleece pants to buy the new ones.

I feel like my size M fits like a large now, the cuffs at the bottom aren't even as tight anymore.

Anyone else have this issue?

I feel like my size M fits like a large now, the cuffs at the bottom aren't even as tight anymore.

It's not really an issue, it's cotton being stretched after wears like any sweatpants on earth would do.

this is the main reason why people should NEVER size up like suggested mostly on this forum.

It's not really an issue, it's cotton being stretched after wears like any sweatpants on earth would do.

this is the main reason why people should NEVER size up like suggested mostly on this forum.
You're crazy.

It will stretch anyway unless your Cavs/ankle area is that baby to begin with. Wash them and they'll go back to normal. If you're athletic or have big thighs/legs, then there's no way it's acceptable for a man to go TTS on these. Straight up.

Keep an eye out on your local clearance store.

Was able to scoop up Tech Shorts for $14.99 over the weekend.

I have a small but want it to fit like Medium, but its still really tight, how often do you wash them and what temp and settings do you use? 

Not true

Anyone know where I can score the grey Tech 1MM for a decent price?  Swung by 2 outlets this weekend with no luck , and they seem to be off the NDC website now (assume they're all in outlets or clearance stores by now)

Anyone know where I can score the grey Tech 1MM for a decent price?  Swung by 2 outlets this weekend with no luck , and they seem to be off the NDC website now (assume they're all in outlets or clearance stores by now)
Chat with a nike rep, give them the product code and they will hopefully be able to track one down for you at an outlet.  Last I heard a few outlets in NJ had them.

Here is the aw77 white label jacket/hoodie from europe. Was curious do I bought it on disco.

It's very thick. Reminds me almost of a peacoat type feel. Not the standard tech fleece material. If you want something warmer than the standard tech material then this is good, but definitely wouldnt pay retail.

Construction is good and there are some interesting features.

3m nike logo
Nylon hood
Stretch cuffs

View media item 1164326
View media item 1164327
View media item 1164328

A question for all your Tech Fleece heads. Do the new Tech Fleece shorts fit the same as the older ones? My large Oatmeals fit the same as my new medium black shorts. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom