**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

What's the difference between the regular tech fleece and the venom joints? Copped the french terry venom pants was just curious if there's any major difference.

Difference between the french terry venom and the tech pants is the materials/fabric.

difference between the tech pants and the white label venom tech pants SP is the quality.

regardless lol :lol: nike overcharges for them all
but i'm a sucker

Last edited:
Hey guys, do you know where I can still find both of these in a size small please?

I wish I could find the old grey pants with the black string for a decent price somewhere. Not a big fan of the blue strings 

I dont think Nordstrom has coupons. The put stuff on discount sometimes and have special sales for certain brands. They barely even have sales for men's, it's like a annual or semi-annual event.

And they just changed that up starting this month... No more half yearly or semi annuals, just gonna start doing. Random sales on weekends like once every other month.

USA and Brasil Soccer Tech Fleece Jackets $40

Camarillo, CA outlet
Was there yesterday.  Only 3 of the USA N98s left. I picked up the last XL (rest are XXLs).  Lots of sizes still available for the Brazil N98.

Bunch of jerseys and non tech warmups left for various countries (Mexico, Germany, France, Portugal, S. Korea, etc.).

Was there yesterday.  Only 3 of the USA N98s left. I picked up the last XL (rest are XXLs).  Lots of sizes still available for the Brazil N98.

Bunch of jerseys and non tech warmups left for various countries (Mexico, Germany, France, Portugal, S. Korea, etc.).
this

first time at that store yesterday, never again

Really?  What happened?  Bad experience?
wasn't feelin the store at all,

didn't like the two story layout everything seemed spaced out apparel + shoes 

they didn't have a hash sale, ontario is tho 

only good thing they had that i liked was all the tech fleece stuff for men and women + flyknit chukkas

was very hit and miss for me 

wasn't feelin the store at all,

didn't like the two story layout everything seemed spaced out apparel + shoes 

they didn't have a hash sale, ontario is tho 

only good thing they had that i liked was all the tech fleece stuff for men and women + flyknit chukkas

was very hit and miss for me 
You sure we're talking about the same store?  Camarillo doesn't have a second story level.

Ughhh the new obsidian will probably not match with the previous obsidian tech stuff though.

Just like the new grey doesnt match the old grey. Probably still in for charcoal though.

I hope you guys orders go through I'd can be real funny style on the orders when they g
o on sale. I've had my orders cancelled a few times

You noticed how the back pocket on Blue TF is different 

OATMEAL SHORTS in Size L and XL for $41 plus shipping.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/nike-tech-short/034172/
Shouldve checked the thread earlier today missed on the deal with those shorts 
eyes.gif

Good lookin on the post homie
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom