**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

just got the tech fleece shorts in from oneness. shipping time was quick!
as my first pair of tech fleece i gotta say these are great quality.
a part of me wishes i could try on the xl to see how those fit since i like my shorts a little baggier.

Just ordered a pair for $45 shipped from them

Any opinions on how these fit me? Got Med yesterday, but somehow felt weird, so exchanged for Lrg today...are they too baggy?  Mostly concerned about the crotch, butt & thigh area.  (5'11" about 150-155 depending how much I eat & sip)

[...yeah I'm painting so excuse the messy room]

How do you guys wear your tech fleece? I bought some small (I'm 5'6" 140) and  need some opinions on fitment.. thanks

pics

Last edited:
Don't have my 065s yet.. But I was walking around my local mall and went to my house of hoops to pick up a black tf pants and ...saw they received a batch of the burgundy couldn't make up my mind so I slept on it.. But probably gonna pick up the burgs

Don't have my 065s yet.. But I was walking around my local mall and went to my house of hoops to pick up a black tf pants and ...saw they received a batch of the burgundy couldn't make up my mind so I slept on it.. But probably gonna pick up the burgs

Please keep us updated. I've got a $20 winner circle rewards that expires on Wednesday

should be getting it soon. I'm gonna use my rewards points (they owe me 11)  to get the black also now that we can stack 2 coupons (20 percent military and 20 dollar rewards = 60 nike tech fleece).  lol

is the rift blue tech wind runner from urbanidustry going to just be a euro exclusive? not feeling that $30 shipping 

It's maroon, though. The navy's are on eBay right now, too. So stores should be getting both soon.

How do you guys wear your tech fleece? I bought some small (I'm 5'6" 140) and  need some opinions on fitment
I have about the same measurements as you (5'6'' 135) and bought S.  It fit too tight and resembled leggings...hence I sold them.  Now contemplating buying M.  Should I be good?

View media item 1197615View media item 1197616View media item 1197617 Here are the 065s (my first pair) I'm happy with them.. This is a medium I'm 5'6'' 160.. I'm gonna go to the mall to pick up those black and burgundy this weekend.. I need me the 065 super tech 1mm jacket to match the black ones I'm gonna get. I already have the black super tech to match these.. Any clue where to purchase a large or know a out let doing phone orders?

You're the one wearing them.. why does it matter how we feel about the fit? lol.. if you're comfortable then keep them.
I want to wear them right, if that make sense.

I have about the same measurements as you (5'6'' 135) and bought S.  It fit too tight and resembled leggings...hence I sold them.  Now contemplating buying M.  Should I be good?
I'm kind of leanig towards keeping the small.

View media item 1197615View media item 1197616View media item 1197617 Here are the 065s (my first pair) I'm happy with them.. This is a medium I'm 5'6'' 160.. I'm gonna go to the mall to pick up those black and burgundy this weekend.. I need me the 065 super tech 1mm jacket to match the black ones I'm gonna get. I already have the black super tech to match these.. Any clue where to purchase a large or know a out let doing phone orders?
Did you happen to try out the small? Just for reference

Back
Top Bottom