**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Ordered the Rift Blue tech windrunner from urbanindustry and got to me in 2 days from the UK. They're with the sh*ts [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
I might be a little late to the game on this, but which color are you guys feeling on the Windrunner tech 3mm jacket, the black or the grey?

for anyone wondering Gilroy Nike Outlet has both the Tech Fleece Windrunner and Jacket in red, blue, grey, black for an additional 30% off. Windrunners priced at 79.99 + 30% and tech jackets with zipper for 99.99 + 30%. Grabbed a grey tech windrunner for a ridiculously good price. will update with pics.

additional 30% on select apparel ends this sunday!

Last edited:

for anyone wondering Gilroy Nike Outlet has both the Tech Fleece Windrunner and Jacket in red, blue, grey, black for an additional 30% off. Windrunners priced at 79.99 + 30% and tech jackets with zipper for 99.99 + 30%. Grabbed a grey tech windrunner for a ridiculously good price. will update with pics.

mama dukes on the way as we speak...

+ repped

i ordered the black and blue wind runner, and the red super 1mm. totaled 178.10 with the 30 off and 10 of w/ military discount. (i had to email the manager my cad card)

here are the stylecodes

windrunner 605672 -010 and 665 

super 1mm 585196 -403

they also said they have the n98

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a general "thanks" to everyone who went in-depth on sizing and even posted some pictures of the fit of these things. I got my marled grey joggers today from eBay. I've got a weird body at 6'3" 185 lbs with a 36 waist. Tall, lanky, wider hips. The XL fits just about perfectly, and has room in case I put on some weight, but no diaper butt. I had to pay over retail so it was important that I got the right size, and I don't think I could have done better.

Back
Top Bottom