**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

lol i'm going to be in tears if i get the AW77
laugh.gif

and not tears of joy
sick.gif
Ill open them right in front of UPS driver and if they are they going right back on the truck 
laugh.gif

if you get the wrong pair of sweats is there any chance you can bring them into macy's and explain the situation and exchange them for a pair of tf?

Just bought some, grey tech pants
Debating between crew neck and hoodie
Is there still any TF in the outlets ?

If Macys send me the wrong sweats and are sold out everywhere else, best believe they will pay the difference to buy from somewhere else.

Never been so excited for a package to arrive.

Lol.. I'm tryna score on some macy's pricing if not better.

I coulda copped but in the pictures it didn't show whether or not they had the zips on the side and I didn't wanna get swindled into copping some Nike AW77. 

Obviously nike had them , just didn't want to flood the stores , now they can be had on the low , remember copping for like 90 after taxes, then went to return them couldn't do it not for 90 , not on sweats [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

It's crazy how TF is damn near everywhere when last year it was hell tryna find a pair and hoping for restocks..

Obviously nike had them , just didn't want to flood the stores , now they can be had on the low , remember copping for like 90 after taxes, then went to return them couldn't do it not for 90 , not on sweats [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

It's crazy how TF is damn near everywhere when last year it was hell tryna find a pair and hoping for restocks..
Yea Nike had em for a min then when stock ran dry they doin mini restocks ery couple weeks. I remember when Chicago NT got obsidians/royal blue in. Things went quick. I'm glad Nike doing more wit tech fleece tho. I pray they do NFL n tech fleece tho...

Back
Top Bottom