**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

If Macy's doesn't ship these backorder months before the projected date I'm going to be salty.

Talked to cs yesterday (mine have a ship date of January 17) and he said there is "no chance" of them shipping earlier and that no store or warehouse in the nation has any stock. Why would they keep posting sizes if this is the case? You'd think they'd fulfill backorders instead...we'll see.

If Macy's doesn't ship these backorder months before the projected date I'm going to be salty.

Talked to cs yesterday (mine have a ship date of January 17) and he said there is "no chance" of them shipping earlier and that no store or warehouse in the nation has any stock. Why would they keep posting sizes if this is the case? You'd think they'd fulfill backorders instead...we'll see.
I also had the ship date for Jan, and I am set to get them today, so there is definitely hope to get them earlier! Btw I ordered end of oct when they hit the site

I also had the ship date for Jan, and I am set to get them today, so there is definitely hope to get them earlier! Btw I ordered end of oct when they hit the site

Good, thanks for the input. Did you just get an updated email saying they had shipped?

i had an original date for jan also. They ended up canceling my order last week then the NEXT DAY they had a full size run.. i called BS they ended up giving me a 15% off and i got to buy 2 black TF

Good, thanks for the input. Did you just get an updated email saying they had shipped?
The backorder date never changed from the jan ship date, one day I just got an email saying that it shipped out. Got updgraded to next day for free when I ordered so the wait from ship to delivery was only a day or so.

How is the waistband on these? Is it easy to cinch? I'm asking b/c I wear a 36 in jeans but I'm considering a XXL to get the extra length.

Thanks,

you will get em before, they keep putting them up on the site so they got stock coming in.

To those curious about how TF should fit, go to the store FTL and nikestores have them instock.

If this was 6 months ago Id understand cuz they weren't everywhere but thats not the case.

To those curious about how TF should fit, go to the store FTL and nikestores have them instock.

If this was 6 months ago Id understand cuz they weren't everywhere but thats not the case.

not everyone is lucky enough to have places with em in store

no one around me has em in store or has ever had em. srs

Theres no FTL in a 20 mile radius of u that doesn't have them?

You must live in the middle of nowhere and if thats the case fire away with the fit questions :lol:

Anyone know how tall sizing works? Specifically, for the tech n98 jacket, if I wear a large normally, would a medium tall work?

Anyone know how tall sizing works? Specifically, for the tech n98 jacket, if I wear a large normally, would a medium tall work?
"Tall Sizing" typically means longer arm length and sometimes longer torso but not always. 

I never seen a Med. tall, the reg. Medium arms were too snug for my liking so I went with a large. 

Theres no FTL in a 20 mile radius of u that doesn't have them?

You must live in the middle of nowhere and if thats the case fire away with the fit questions :lol:

bruh, my FTL dont carry anything in store but some ghetto *** jordan stuff. every single one of em. thats why i dont even go to FTL, FNL, etc in store anymore.

does anyone know if there is a big difference between the first and second gen tech fleece sweat shirt?

seen them on urbanindustry and there is a discount on the earlier gen.

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/popu...ce-crewneck-sweatshirt-dark-grey-heather.html

vs

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/popu...mm-crewneck-sweatshirt-dark-grey-heather.html

price seems alright but shipping is alil expensive
those look the same to me. not sure what the diff is.

if i'm not mistaken the first gen crewnecks had the thin black cuffs? i also feel like it had the "tiger stripes" or whatever it is everyone is calling them now. 

Wow I'm heated. I order 2 pairs of nike tech fleece from macys and today I get the package and theirs only one pair in there :smh:

Gonna have to contact customer service and figure this out, I know they'll reimburse the money but prolly not my additional pair of tech fleece.

those look the same to me. not sure what the diff is.

if i'm not mistaken the first gen crewnecks had the thin black cuffs? i also feel like it had the "tiger stripes" or whatever it is everyone is calling them now. 
Correct.  First gen had the thin cuffs (FW 2013 - Tiger stripes were SS 2014). 

Doesn't seem like there is a difference in those.

Back
Top Bottom