**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

no one altered me about them being in stock :smh:

anyways got through and got them for $40 a piece :pimp: wish they had grey too

Hey everyone -

Don't usually check this one out too much, but I appreciate all the info on the Tech Fleece.  Anyways, I was at the Mall of America today, and they had the Green Camo Tech Fleece on the mannequin behind the register.  I saw a bunch of people looking for those, so I wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Being over 40, I with the other buy who said he is too old for Camo.  But I am sure some of you would be interested.

Side Note:  Check out TJ Maxx or Marshall's.  They have a pair that are real similar to the Tech Fleece (obviously not the same material or thickness, but still nice) from a company called Layer8.  I have them in the light grey, dark grey, and black.  They are $16.99 and look almost identical.  Although Target here in MN now, also have a pair that resemble the Tech Fleece and even have the black zipper.  But they are like $34 per I think.  I'm a Nike guy, so I didn't look that close.

Anyways, I hope that helps someone out.

brah you been asking damn near every day.
laugh.gif
have you even attempted to purchase from macy's given their various restocks or contacting CSR like everyone else?

SMH
mean.gif
roll.gif

no one altered me about them being in stock :smh:

anyways got through and got them for $40 a piece :pimp: wish they had grey too

how?

well i only got them that cheap because a rep screwed me order the other day, if you saw my posts i got a cancellation after a successful order and currently have a lot of charges on my CC which havent gone away yet.

wish i would have gotten em cheaper but you really cant beat $40. I need to exchange for grey tho ASAP

well i only got them that cheap because a rep screwed me order the other day, if you saw my posts i got a cancellation after a successful order and currently have a lot of charges on my CC which havent gone away yet.

wish i would have gotten em cheaper but you really cant beat $40. I need to exchange for grey tho ASAP
Congrats! Cant go wrong with $40!!!! I decided to cancel my $64 pair lol....gonna keep trying to get it under $50 lol

Soo.. Got a black Sz L from the macy's release a couple weeks ago and ended up exchanging for my preferred color grey/ Sz M at a local Nike store. Said they were a gift. Boom, Fart..

Picked up a pair of the C9 tech from Target. I gotta say these are pretty good for a third of the price of the new Nike. I just hope they hold up ok in the laundry. Definitely go down a size compared to Nike.
There is no Target near me (LA) selling these according their website. Since you have a pair, you think a small would be good for 5'9, 165?

got my TF in from Macys and they're so comfortable! Glad i went with a medium despite being a 30-31 inch waist.

I have a pair of black 2.0's that I've work twice, XL. I don't like the way they fit on my legs so I'm trying to get rid of them. 50 plus shipping if anyone wants them.

Back
Top Bottom