**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I wash them in Cold, and Air Dry only.  But that is just me.  I am sure you can put them in the dryer, but I've never been a fan unless I am purposely trying to shrink something.  Obviously other things I use the dryer for, but typically not those.

I wash them in Cold, and Air Dry only.  But that is just me.  I am sure you can put them in the dryer, but I've never been a fan unless I am purposely trying to shrink something.  Obviously other things I use the dryer for, but typically not those.
Wash them inside out with cold water and air dry...best bet to avoid any deteriorations..

agreed.  For that kind of cash, I'm making them last as long as I can.  Even at the Macy's deal pricing.

What do you guys think of the C9 Victory Fleece hoodie from Target?  The joggers don't look too bad compared to TF. Normally $45, on sale for $27.  Was thinking of buying but haven't seen any feedback or checked it out myself.

Im sure there have been a million sizing questions but I'm still not sure what to order. Im 6ft 180lbs. Leaning towards Large  over medium but don't want em to be to baggy.

What do you guys think of the C9 Victory Fleece hoodie from Target?  The joggers don't look too bad compared to TF. Normally $45, on sale for $27.  Was thinking of buying but haven't seen any feedback or checked it out myself.
Go for if you dont like return it. 

Ill be grabbing one these on blk friday ( hoping they have a sale
happy.gif

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...9206.html#03|/men/tops/sweatshirts/full-zip/|

Btw I'll say it again. There is a difference between 2013 and 2014 tf pants in grey. The 2013 is more heathered.

2014 just look like the rest of this years tech fleece with very faint heathering.

Im sure there have been a million sizing questions but I'm still not sure what to order. Im 6ft 180lbs. Leaning towards Large  over medium but don't want em to be to baggy.

I'm 6'0 190 and medium fit perfectly but lil too slim in the lower legs for my liking, I'm sure they will stretch. Best bet to go with medium

Btw I have pretty skinny legs

Just got my camp in from JD sports. Feels a little bigger than my V1 black and heather techs. Gonna wash them and see what happens.

yall who got XL in nike techfleece who are 6'0 200lbs
have you washed yours yet? did it shrink any?
I just wash cold/cold and normal medium/high heat.
I'm not 6 ft but I washed my black pants and crew with woolite dark. followed the tag directions. Hang dry and I have no shrink or fade.

Last edited:
Bummed that "black heather" on Macy's is actually just black on black with no heather at all. Photos on the site are not correct.

There is no black heather tech fleece. If you look back through the thread you will see it mentioned a few times.

Still disappointing. Wtf did Macy's do? Filter their photo or they had a single pair of the white whale black heather pants?

Back
Top Bottom