**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Calves fit a bit snug but I have a bit of room in the thigh. 5'9 180 athletic so I fit large but I wouldn't mind a tiny bitmore room
I've thrown mine in the dryer multiple times and they shrink a little but always stretch back to normal after 1-2 wears. I'm 5'8" 165 and wear a medium.

I've thrown mine in the dryer multiple times and they shrink a little but always stretch back to normal after 1-2 wears. I'm 5'8" 165 and wear a medium.
No damage or fading?

flip em inside out when drying. thats what i do with delicate stuff.

and people said these tech fleece dont fade.. i know first few washes no but havent seen anyone mentioning having a faded pair

flip em inside out when drying. thats what i do with delicate stuff.

and people said these tech fleece dont fade.. i know first few washes no but havent seen anyone mentioning having a faded pair
That's true, have you done that with yours?
No fading for me. Very minimal pilling
How many washes have you put them through? Is it pretty set that they don't fade?

Guys what size should I go for in the camo tech pants....im 6ft 3 and a 36inch waist. ..usually wear xl in my pants.....but should I go up to xxl....I think the waist may be to big but im thinking the leg length may be a better fit...how much longer are the xxl to the xl in leg length

Guys what size should I go for in the camo tech pants....im 6ft 3 and a 36inch waist. ..usually wear xl in my pants.....but should I go up to xxl....I think the waist may be to big but im thinking the leg length may be a better fit...how much longer are the xxl to the xl in leg length

I'm 6'1 same waist size and the xl fits just fine. Pant cuff goes to my ankle easily and not too tight. Might want to go up to grab that extra length, but this is the difference in sizing according to Nike:

View media item 1314774

Why not order two sizes - pick the one that fits best and return the other.  

Do you guys think they'll hit HOH and Champs like the other Techs? I can at least use discounts then. $120 is a bit rich for me.

I think the xl will fit ok, but you'll probably be happier with a xxl. I'm 6' about 200lbs with a 36-38 waist (closer to 38) but I had to go xxl. It was a little too constricting on my thighs. XXL felt fantastic

6'3" 185, 36 inch waist 32" inseam....I wear an XL and have a near perfect fit.

Last edited:
strong username to post content ratio
lol good catch 
I have one, ands it not volt
exactly what color is it described as if you dont mind me asking ? searching for it under volt could be the reason why im having a hard time finding it 
laugh.gif

last question , does the style of 1st jacket fit differently from the 2nd ? the 2nd one runs big to me while the pants seem to run small

lol good catch 

exactly what color is it described as if you dont mind me asking ? searching for it under volt could be the reason why im having a hard time finding it 
laugh.gif

last question , does the style of 1st jacket fit differently from the 2nd ? the 2nd one runs big to me while the pants seem to run small
i think its volt

1st fits better for me - super 1mm is the style

2nd fits longer - windrunner

Back
Top Bottom