**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I brought them :frown: lol I had to. I feel obsessed now. I know a seller on ebay who has a full stock of the charcoal, carbon heather, duck blue, dark red, rift, deep royal, and regular obsidian blue (these only in a large)

Prices are insane though. The seller is "advantage20" (the irony in that lol)

So I finally got a chance to try the target fleece.  My overall rating is 3 out 5. 

Good - Material is nice, soft, (but not as soft as TF), price is 1/4 the cost of Nike.  $25 compared to $100

Bad - The fit is poor for shorter ppl imo.  (I am 5'6 140)  They are way too long, makes for a lot of diaper butt,  waist was too small but sizing up may help...but then the length would definitely be way too long.

I wear a Med for Nike TF,  which is black in the pictures below (size med),  and the gray is the target victory fleece (size small) pics below for comparison.

Perhaps I should have ordered a Med for target, but I tried a sizing down from the advice I got in this thread.  but no biggie, I will return these.

I think these are great for certain people that can fit it,  the price and materials are def well worth it.  but these are just not for me.  (fit wise, looks way too weird)

Waist is really small in comparison...uncomfortable 

a TF med length, is way shorter than a Small target fleece.

Just a normal shot of TF in med.  

Last edited:
Nice to hear from another 5'6er lol. I just ordered some tech fleece in size small. You think I'll be alright? I'm 5'6 140 also. I have bigger quads but no calves lol 

Nice to hear from another 5'6er lol. I just ordered some tech fleece in size small. You think I'll be alright? I'm 5'6 140 also. I have bigger quads but no calves lol 
I had a small TF,  I wore for a few months,  look wise was perfect, length and everything.  My waist is 31-33 depending on what brand of pants.  So the Med TF was just way more comfortable for me.  but if I were trying to be a model and have the perfect fit I would def go with the small.  Its all on preference, but I think you'll be fine.  If anything swap sizes at a local HOH,  they are just sitting nowadays

Guys are all the tech pants the same length? ???? Im liking the camo ones ....but even in the xxl they seem a little short for me!!!!!! And im only 6ft 3 !!!!

Some of my fave TF pickups from 2014. Check out the flash on the Oregon jacket. Rainy day here in Jersey so the light sucks.
Debating on ordering the Oregon Fleece, especially since my last name starts with an O haha. I've been using my red super 1mm a lot and I something to rotate with.

Is it me or do some of the women's tech hoodies look so much more interesting then the men's? The asymmetric one with the long tail looks really nice lol.

Hey guys, where is the best place to pick up a L fleece pants in black for international (HK) customers? Thanks!

u really sized UP with the target TF? are you sure you didnt size DOWN?

the length to all the target TF pants are 34" doesnt matter what size it is

i usually wear a L in nike TF but when i tried the c9 i fit in the small/medium

u really sized UP with the target TF? are you sure you didnt size DOWN?

the length to all the target TF pants are 34" doesnt matter what size it is

i usually wear a L in nike TF but when i tried the c9 i fit in the small/medium
are you asking me?  if so, I did size down...target I got a small, and nike TF i have a med.  the results were the targets didnt fit well. 

My first N98 was the USA one and I ordered both Med and Large. I preferred the slightly loose fit on the Large. I'm 5'10" 175.

Damn. Decisions. I;d hate to get the wrong size and have to return all the way back to europe. I wear a XXL in the pants, but my lower body is bigger. Going to roll the dice. Got the wife a pair of the "oreo volt" racers for $95!! Thanks again. Merry Christmas.

So I finally got a chance to try the target fleece.  My overall rating is 3 out 5. 

Good - Material is nice, soft, (but not as soft as TF), price is 1/4 the cost of Nike.  $25 compared to $100

Bad - The fit is poor for shorter ppl imo.  (I am 5'6 140)  They are way too long, makes for a lot of diaper butt,  waist was too small but sizing up may help...but then the length would definitely be way too long.

I wear a Med for Nike TF,  which is black in the pictures below (size med),  and the gray is the target victory fleece (size small) pics below for comparison.

Perhaps I should have ordered a Med for target, but I tried a sizing down from the advice I got in this thread.  but no biggie, I will return these.

I think these are great for certain people that can fit it,  the price and materials are def well worth it.  but these are just not for me.  (fit wise, looks way too weird)

Waist is really small in comparison...uncomfortable 

a TF med length, is way shorter than a Small target fleece.

Just a normal shot of TF in med.  
the target C9 are way to long..thats why i returning them.. the price still not bad at all

I got another gift card so I grabbed the black white label tech fleece crew. The tech fleece crews are quickly becoming my favorite.

Last edited:
what about sizing tf varsity jacket? it is not slighty smaller or bigger? like a tech aeroloft 

Last edited:
Great deals at UniSports right now. Gogogo...
smile.gif
thanks for making me spend more money than I actually have.  But way too hard to pass up jackets for $35-45. 

REPPED

Back
Top Bottom