**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

is there no team red or burgundy nike tech zip up hoodie wit the chest pocket?

everywhere i looked i never saw one, only youth sizes like wat this lil niga rockin

I also saw one that had a reflective hood on ebay.. it was some sus ****, Im jus tryn find the regular one.

edit: and what's up wit the blue strings vs the black strings on the heather grey pieces? im guessin

the blue are from the newer generation cuz i see alot more of them then the black ones

Last edited:

is there no team red or burgundy nike tech zip up hoodie wit the chest pocket?

everywhere i looked i never saw one, only youth sizes like wat this lil niga rockin

I also saw one that had a reflective hood on ebay.. it was some sus ****, Im jus tryn find the regular one.

edit: and what's up wit the blue strings vs the black strings on the heather grey pieces? im guessin

the blue are from the newer generation cuz i see alot more of them then the black ones
You'll have to find a super 1mm from either ebay or foreign sites like unisportstore. I got my red super 1mm from a NT member for $85.

to those that have the tech fleece shorts, do you guys absolutely love them? I've never been tempted until now. For some reason, they remind me of jean shorts (i don't know why), but I;ve been coming around to those

Personally I wish they fit a little bit longer, but I'm a fan.

If anyone has the white label windrunner from the autumn/winter 2013 collection I was wondering if the sleeves mainly on the elbow bunched up like they do on the second picture? It looks like they're padded

yes, the knit is arranged such that you have additional elbow room. an extremely functional detail for training/running though it admittedly looks a little different.

You'll have to find a super 1mm from either ebay or foreign sites like unisportstore. I got my red super 1mm from a NT member for $85.
is there somewhere i can look at each collection that dropped? and u got a team red one? u know about the burgundy one?

Is it just me or does overseas get all the cool tech fleece stuff? Like exclusive colors. Idk if those will eventually hit the U.S. But overall seems like they get the better of the deal

Is it just me or does overseas get all the cool tech fleece stuff? Like exclusive colors. Idk if those will eventually hit the U.S. But overall seems like they get the better of the deal

they started it...

they started it...

I get they started the whole trend and it might have taken longer for the U.S. To adopt it. I know nike is a global company and cater to markets differently. I just want some of those colors haha

I get they started the whole trend and it might have taken longer for the U.S. To adopt it. I know nike is a global company and cater to markets differently. I just want some of those colors haha

theres 1001 channels to get any euro cw brah, we gun make it...

Anyone else feel like the tech fleece AW77 Hoodies run a bit short in length?  Im 6'2 and got a L, and wish these were a bit longer... haha 

Last edited:

Google 545343-473 and click the first link.
Repped did that and found them at KicksUSA. Does anyone know if they accept international billing as long as I ship stateside? As well as have any promo codes. 
laugh.gif
 ShoePalace also supposedly had them but they have terrible reviews on their facebook page and I couldn't reach out to their customer service after trying repeatedly.
Pretty much every HOH has them
In the obsidian? I don't see them on the footlocker website.

Repped did that and found them at KicksUSA. Does anyone know if they accept international billing as long as I ship stateside? As well as have any promo codes. :lol:  ShoePalace also supposedly had them but they have terrible reviews on their facebook page and I couldn't reach out to their customer service after trying repeatedly.

In the obsidian? I don't see them on the footlocker website.
Yeah I know my HOH has them, and I've seen them at a few others too. Most have a full size run

Washed my TF and the fit is just :smokin now. Shrunk to the perfect size even after being stretched out from all my wears. Cold wash +woolite and hang dry has been keeping them pristine.

Thinking about getting obsidians but I'm holding out to see if nike will drop them tigerstripes in the spring

Yeah I know my HOH has them, and I've seen them at a few others too. Most have a full size run
Thanks man! Heading to Rochester in a couple weeks, worth sitting on it and hoping I find them in store or should I order online?

Thanks man! Heading to Rochester in a couple weeks, worth sitting on it and hoping I find them in store or should I order online?
If you find online i would say cop but if not I'm sure you'll find them when you go

is there somewhere i can look at each collection that dropped? and u got a team red one? u know about the burgundy one?
The one I have is the red tiger stripe with the crimson inner. I honestly don't even know where to find super 1mm other than ebay anymore. Unisportstore doesn't have anymore. Didn't realize that, but a few months ago they had almost every color in stock. There is a team red which I think is the v2? Closest you'll get to a red super 1mm right now is the windrunner super jacket on NDC. Those pockets zip up high, but it's not a chest pocket. If you can find a super 1mm and find it anywhere $100 I think it's worth it. I got lucky and found it for a steal.

Back
Top Bottom