**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Waiting on my grey tech fleece pants from nike now. my joints from unisports shipped. Im glad. its snowing and freezing here in NYC 

anybody
my niga... anybody got any urban industry discount/promo codes... i tried some they didn't work

Codes for them haven't been working recently there was a 20% off one preview20 that people scored on a couple weeks ago. All of their tech fleece pants are lije cleaned out now. They have no sizes lol

I just got a n98 jacket and the stitching on the inside of the sleeves makes it itchy and uncomfortable.  I tried washing it and no luck.  I haven't had this problem before and my wind runner is fine.  Any solutions?

I just got a n98 jacket and the stitching on the inside of the sleeves makes it itchy and uncomfortable.  I tried washing it and no luck.  I haven't had this problem before and my wind runner is fine.  Any solutions?
If it is the original 3mm N98 then no.  I have'nt found a solution other than to give the jacket to a friend.

If it's the 2014/2015 one, I have not had that issue yet.

Last edited:

It was a dealbreaker for me.  Just be glad you didn't pay full US retail for it ($175 plus tax).  My cousin loves it, though.
man they had the grey ones at the outlets over here... had to pass because it feels so stiff

I'm a little hesitant wearing flyknits in winter though. I'd probably throw on suede/leather air maxes with TF pants.

On a similar note, do you guys wear other brand shoes with Nike TF pants? Or is that the ultimate fashion faux pax?
flyknits in the winter? goodbye sweet feet!
Yeah, just really started getting into buying shoes and I'm still a student so money doesn't just flow in and I want to save for post-secondary. Bright side is no current bills though. This a beat pair of FK Lunar1s that I'm just about done with. 
Chukkas, Lunars, AirMax, Roshe, Trainers are what I rock in the colder months. The only ones that don't see much action in the colder months are Racers. Only when there's too much snow is when I don't wear my Flyknits.
smile.gif
I want a pair of chukkas but the price is just so high, and the cws I've liked are hard to get. Just got three pairs of Lunar TR1s but not really stuff I want out in the winter. If I find a cheap pair of Air Max 90s in a darker cw I'll pick it up and it'll be my 'boot'.

Last edited:

Yeah, just really started getting into buying shoes and I'm still a student so money doesn't just flow in and I want to save for post-secondary. Bright side is no current bills though. This a beat pair of FK Lunar1s that I'm just about done with. 

I want a pair of chukkas but the price is just so high, and the cws I've liked are hard to get. Just got three pairs of Lunar TR1s but not really stuff I want out in the winter. If I find a cheap pair of Air Max 90s in a darker cw I'll pick it up and it'll be my 'boot'.
understood, glad you have ur priorties straight

lets keep this a TF thread, there is a separate thread for flyknit chatter

I JUST got my heather grey zip up hoodie wit the chest zipper (first nike tech piece) and i feel the same way, **** 3mm i had to learn the hard way, who's body is structured for these 3mm's to be comfortable on? does anybody actually like 3mm here?

Nice ^ 
pimp.gif
 I wish Canada had prices like that.

Quick question for anyone. If I wear a small in TF Windrunner, should I get a small for the TF Crew? I'm looking for a nice fitted look but nothing too tight.

I feel like I got slighted wit this 3mm **** i shoulda listened to tha forum, this is like a nike tech bible.. I will follow all the commandments from now on.. I need to put this **** back on ebay or finesse somebody on hypebeast

cuz now I want those team red & blk fleece pants off that UK site

and if i spend anymore money I aint gon be able to re-up

Back
Top Bottom