**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Last edited:

Height and weight for reference? I'm 5'9, 170, muscular build. I'm usually a M for sweaters/shirts.
5'10 175 here.. I do wear M for casual sweaters but I prefer L for tech fleece crew, AW77 hoodie, N98, and WindRunner (2014 versions). if you like a tighter fit, I think you should be okay with a M. I just ordered M crew sweatshirt to give them a try. you should be able to try these on in person at local FNL or Nordstrom.

5'10 175 here.. I do wear M for casual sweaters but I prefer L for tech fleece crew, AW77 hoodie, N98, and WindRunner (2014 versions). if you like a tighter fit, I think you should be okay with a M. I just ordered M crew sweatshirt to give them a try. you should be able to try these on in person at local FNL or Nordstrom.
Thanks man. I just called that LV outlet and said they only had the white ones? 
indifferent.gif

DAMN THATS A GOOD DEAL BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE AW77 IN BLACK

EDIT*

xivpositive xivpositive REPPED! THANKS MAN…I WENT AHEAD AND JUST COPPED THE WINDRUNNER.. THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND I HIGHLY DOUBT THERE WILL BE A BETTER DEAL.. THING WENT FROM 130 TO 68 SHIPPED. NOW FOR A SALE ON SOME GREY ONES… I STILL WANT THE FIRST VERSION OF THE TF HOODED AW77.. BUT ILL TAKE THE CURRENT GREY VERSION OF THE PANTS… :nerd:

Last edited:
i would love to rock some TF white pants if they had them. I would never sit down but just high step everywhere.

ARENT THE TIPS OF THE SLEEVES SUPPOSED TO BE BLACK… I NOTICED THIS ON THE PICTURE ON DIX… BUT ALSO NOTICED THAT ON SPORTS AUTHORITY IT WAS PLAIN GREY LIKE IN THIS PIC
v1/v2's had the black elastic bands. v3's feature the cuffs!

Does this year's tech fleece pants fit differently from last? I've heard they do, but don't own anything but the first years run..

tech pants in grey heather, black on Dillard's for $70, sz m to 2xl. I think the grey pants have the wrong picture up, description sounds right though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom