**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anybody any discount codes on footlocker,eastbay etc?

Also how does tech flee jacket/hoodies run?

How about going to a store and trying them on.

Sir these tech fleece are like new minus the ball sweat of the previous individual who tried them on lol. Always weirds me out buying clothes for that reason guess it's just from being in the medical field you see things differently

You can also buy from somewhere that has free returns, buy two sizes, and return the one that doesn't fit.  And if you can't afford to have a $100 tied up on your credit card for a week or two, then you shouldn't be buying these sweats anyway.

Much better than relying on the opinion of others who don't know your body type or how you like stuff to fit.

Last edited:
Anybody any discount codes on footlocker,eastbay etc?

Also how does tech flee jacket/hoodies run?
My fleece AW77 jacket fit perfectly when I bought it in my normal size, but I've been too used to polyester clothing from Nike and forgot that cotton tends to shrink in the dryer. It now fits sort of odd because it shrank a bit. Get the average size you would for most clothing if you can avoid it shrinking.

You can also buy from somewhere that has free returns, buy two sizes, and return the one that doesn't fit.  And if you can't afford to have a $100 tied up on your credit card for a week or two, then you shouldn't be buying these sweats anyway.

Much better than relying on the opinion of others who don't know your body type or how you like stuff to fit.
Exactly. Repped

OR HELP HIM OUT AND GIVE HIM A DISCLAIMER .. THATS WHAT THIS PLACE IS FOR. THAT'S WHAT I DO… BC PPL ARE RIGHT ON BOTH SIDES… FOLKS DONT KNOW YOU OR WHAT YOU LIKE SO OUR/THEIR OPINIONS ARE NOT SPOT ON. BUT SOME PPL ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY FEEL SOME PPL IN THE THREADS ARE KNOWLEDGABLE … NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

So I'm now debating on the fit of this AW77 hoodie.  I thought it was too tight at first but I tried it on again and I think as it is it fits almost like a glove with just maybe a bit too much compression at waist, but nothing crazy.  I'm just afraid what will happen after a wash, I normally wash all my clothes in cold water and on gentle cycle and hang dry.  Will I expect shrinkage (insert George Costanza joke) and if so will it stretch back out to its current fit?

I've seen some people here post about the "poor man's TF pants" here's some deal for the "poor man's hoodies" from Target $24.98 sale price and use cartwheel app's 20% off. Final price is 19.99. They fit a little big tho View media item 1356286

Geez that windrunner runs small huh? I'm 6ft 180 ish got a large and its kinda small

anybody seen good deals on obsidian,camo tech pants? large? speckles, and og grey tech pants with black lines, are on wish list,

i currently  have marron,grey (no black lines, black drawstrings),black

Anyone in the los angeles area, citadel outlets still got the NWT Super 1mm Jackets in black for $99 plus 30%. Sizes s and m. Also saw the Aw77 windbreaker in grey with blue strings but the sizes were xxl

Welp I just found some marks on my black pair.  Going to exchange them out now.  Anyone know if they sell them in Nike stores?

Got my camos in
nice. i want the black camo so bad, ima see how my all-black tech fleece fairs after several wears. might cop camos if satisfied
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom