team red tech fleece windrunner sz. S-XXL $69.99

rift blue heather tech fleece AW77 (volt drawstrings) sz. S-XXL $69.99

grey tech 3mm varsity sz. S, L, XXL $109.99

team red tech fleece crew  sz. S-XXL $59.99

Nike Factory Store @ Livermore Outlets
Address: 3202 Livermore Outlets Drive, Livermore, CA 94551
Phone:(925) 454-1272

No extra this weekend I'm guessing?

some colors of tech pants on footlocker are eligible for discount codes. The obsidian pair and the light blue with the volt stripes. Use code CPFL3BN4 for $25 off your order of 100 or more. (Sucks you are a penny short and need to buy something else)

Sorry dudes, couldn't go through all 200+ pages, but I really want some Tech Fleece gear. I'm 6'1 and about 180 pounds. I usually wear 32w 34l in Levi's, etc. thinking about getting a size Large in the Tech Fleece pants, but worried the leg won't be long enough. Any ideas?

Sorry dudes, couldn't go through all 200+ pages, but I really want some Tech Fleece gear. I'm 6'1 and about 180 pounds. I usually wear 32w 34l in Levi's, etc. thinking about getting a size Large in the Tech Fleece pants, but worried the leg won't be long enough. Any ideas?

I think you may need an XL. Could be too short. I'm 6' and 200, but i get the XXL because i need more room for the buttocks. But the length is good on me

I'm 6ft 180 and I went with a large. I didn't really notice a difference in length between large vs xl. It was more in the waist, back and a little more baggy in the calf area

I'm 6ft 180 and I went with a large. I didn't really notice a difference in length between large vs xl. It was more in the waist, back and a little more baggy in the calf area

I'm 6'2" and 185-190. I found the XXL to give just a little more room in the thighs and pelvic region.

Or, I can tell you that I tried on the XL and XXL in front of my wife and she noted that the XL "exposed" too much of my front area :lol:.

So, as mentioned, the length will be fine. It's just a matter of how how form-fitting you prefer you pants to be.

Back
Top Bottom