**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Repped for the find on that windrunner. Couldn't pull the trigger right now because I'm to poor right now lol. Damn student loans haha. Got to get those priorities set on want vs needs.

Last edited:
just 3 pairs but my cousins friend works at a nike store and told him he's limited on what he can buy. said one pair of sweats at a time, i just thought maybe he didn't want to hook him up and lied to him.
thing he's afraid of is the amount of purchase by an employee don't add up to his/her salary and he might get an audit.

thing he's afraid of is the amount of purchase by an employee don't add up to his/her salary and he might get an audit.
That shouldn't matter as long as it is legit.  People could have trust funds, savings accounts, lawsuit proceeds, tax refunds---all of which could be greater than a salary.

That shouldn't matter as long as it is legit.  People could have trust funds, savings accounts, lawsuit proceeds, tax refunds---all of which could be greater than a salary.
yeah but nike managers might question. Also in nike, when you're buying something for someone on discount, it's supposed to be a "gift." (no exchange of money whatsoever).

the guy working is just probably cautious. Plus imagine if the guy is only a cousin's friend. what about all the other friends of this nike employee asking for discount.

Last edited:
Hiiiiiiii, probably not TF related but just found these at Nike Outlet Factory Store in Jersey Gardens ($39.99) over the weekend. They fit just like TF and are pretty swaggy. Aside from the big "NIKEFC" logo, I love them! Snap buttons and all! check me out right here yo!
byeeeeeeeee
Good price.  Enjoy!

I have the grey & charcoal cw. 5 10 170-175 32 and the arm length is a little longer that I want. not enough to bother me though. goes well with the rest of the tech fleece gear. a Med prolly would've been perfect but OOS when I phone order a few weeks ago.
Same measurements and all they had was large today... Large was to big on me unless I was planning to throw underlayers

I just got the same one for $60 during the sale.. I'm 6'0" 205 lbs and I was good with an XL because I plan on wearing layers, but I wore just a t-shirt under it the other day and I have no complaints about the fit. I can feel just like the other TF gear that this will stretch a lil with a few wears and I'll have to wash it to bring it back to normal fit because stretched out it would fit too big.
Thanks for replying!

I'm 6'2" and 205 lbs. You guys think I should pick L or XL?

Thanks for replying!

I'm 6'2" and 205 lbs. You guys think I should pick L or XL?
XL if you are talking about pants.  not sure for tops.  

sorry i just scrolled up, and saw the jacket.  nvm

Last edited:
got the bonded wind runner super in an XL.  it is tight on the arms but too baggy on the body.  would getting a large cut down on the body cut but have the same arms?  really want this hoodie but don't want to size down and have the arms be even tighter

got the bonded wind runner super in an XL.  it is tight on the arms but too baggy on the body.  would getting a large cut down on the body cut but have the same arms?  really want this hoodie but don't want to size down and have the arms be even tighter

The body wI'll get tighter as well as the arms. Try on the AW 77 TF hoodie, the arms in those are a bit bigger.

have you tried messaging him what sweats they were in the pic? that would probably do you better than asking here most likely 
yes i have asked him and he wasn't exactly sure so he is sending me a pic of the tag. i also asked a nike rep and they will get back to me by email. i just figured i would ask here in the mean time since you guys are tech fleece/pants experts lol

did you end up finding out? i like those

did you end up finding out? i like those

yup, I spoke to a nike rep and they are called Nike Club Cuff Pant NFS. They do not have the charcoal grey in the picture in stock anymore, only heather grey. I can't find these pants anywhere online on any site. you can only order them through a nike rep or an outlet. Let me know if you find a pair in the darker grey.

Thats so dumb, FL doesnt show same volt or even list volt or whatever electric greeen color as the color. says white/ white
Ya nike had the wrong photos up for a while too until people complained and they updated it.

Last edited:
Why not get the Tech Windrunner or AW77 tech? The arms arent as tight as that bonded jacket (thats the $180 one with the 2 large zippers?).
I figured the wind runner would be the same cut as the wind runner super but if it isn't ill have to try it out.  I like the zippers not sure I'd go for AW77. 

I figured the wind runner would be the same cut as the wind runner super but if it isn't ill have to try it out.  I like the zippers not sure I'd go for AW77. 

I really like the zippers on the windrunner too, but the aw77 does give you a little extra room. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? I'm 6ft 180 and fairly muscular and don't have a problem with a large windrunner. I usually have a problem fitting into things in the arm area like you said, but the large in the windrunner fits fine for me. I'm just talking about the fleece hoodie not the super

Any info on outlets that will do phone orders for the TF varsity jacket? :nerd:

Prices and other information needed if possible. TIA.

Back
Top Bottom