**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I maybe should have jumped on this earlier but hopefully they'll still have my size in the wind runners in the morning

Yeah it sounds insane now.. It was all chill when I placed two orders at 10 am... Two crews and two pants black and Heather gray. Called back for the red ones but no dice

Last edited:
thinkin i should have just thrown in a pair of black pants just to have an extra pair layin around at that price :lol: oh well

yeah I'm not afraid to admit that I doubled up on the blk and grey pants at that price. Beats the $50 I paid during the Macys sale

Looks like I am too late? Anyone got an extra pair of blacks and/or reds in XL? Would be greattttly appreciated

I finallly cancelled my Macys order...lmao..thanks to Frank! 
laugh.gif

I was wondering if you were going to get in on this deal or not

Damn. Missed out haven't checked this thread this weekend.

Anyone know if grey mediums are still anywhere in the pants?

Some Nike Factory Stores can order them for you for that price if they are running that specific promotional sale.
How does one go about? Ask them to place order online?

There's a Nike Factory Store about 30 min away from where I live.

How does one go about? Ask them to place order online?

There's a Nike Factory Store about 30 min away from where I live.
That is correct, but also know that not all Nike Factory Stores can order product from Nike.com

Just called Woodbury and was told that they were not accepting anymore phone orders... What a let down lol

I was told the same thing and the girl was rude about it!! Has anyone tired nike.com? Do they price match?

They told me they will call me, one of my orders didn't go thru and they said to call id it didn't. Want to call but they probably give me crap

Last edited:
Also just chatted on Nike.com trying to get this deal since Woodbury would not accept the phone order. According to the rep the store stock and nike.com are entirely different and only Woodbury could give me the 60% off promotion. I kind of doubt thats true but either way I'm high and dry on this deal. I shouldve paid better attention I guess

Back
Top Bottom