**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

CLC worker gloves though 
smile.gif
Haha those are Mechanix Extrication gloves. Im a Firefighter. 

Yeah but at least on the pants it's on the side of your leg and not right in the center. Anything you put in that pocket will be hitting your leg with every step. 
Yea I don't plan on using the pocket, I don't use the pocket on the pants either. its way to deep and narrow to be useful. 

I haven't seen and fading in mine yet but I've washed as per the directions on the first page and I've been using woolite to wash

Whoever copped mediums must have had first dibs bc only sizes I saw left were XL early in the day.

I missed out on a size XS of the ACG, was at the confirm stage with the rep then the order wouldn't go through because the size must of sold out. He then had to reorder all of my items and asked if I wanted a M of the ACG that was available but I declined.

I placed my order around 7pm EST, it's been said items that say sold out will go back into stock by refreshing the pages.

Last edited:
I don't understand how it is possible for people to wear an XS or even a small in tech fleece lol

Called the west palms FL outlet .. spoke to a guy whos name started with an S .. one of the coolest dudes .. tech fleece pants were still on the assist app for 19.99 but i was not able to do a phone order .. im from CT and he volunteered to call my two closest outlets (Woodbury commons and clinton crossings) and they both would not do a phone order either .. so i called them myself and woodbury said they are "Not doing the assist app promo anymore" and clinton outlet the lady lied and said they are popping up for $100 and not $20 .. smh

Called the west palms FL outlet .. spoke to a guy whos name started with an S .. one of the coolest dudes .. tech fleece pants were still on the assist app for 19.99 but i was not able to do a phone order .. im from CT and he volunteered to call my two closest outlets (Woodbury commons and clinton crossings) and they both would not do a phone order either .. so i called them myself and woodbury said they are "Not doing the assist app promo anymore" and clinton outlet the lady lied and said they are popping up for $100 and not $20 .. smh

Homegirl yesterday went through all that trouble just for them to give me the run around. I was so close.

So my L's are a little too tight on my legs below the knee. Do yall think I'll have trouble exchanging for XL since it was a price mistake

They were a gift or you accidentally tossed it. Normally they won't ask for a receipt. They try to give good customer service and if its NWT they can replace them no questions asked.
how about unworn unwash but with tags remove. i still have the tags just not attach. bought from NDC. i can print the order form.

how about unworn unwash but with tags remove. i still have the tags just not attach. bought from NDC. i can print the order form.

That may work, it really depends on the nike employee. I don't recommend showing the print order form for a $20 mistake, but take it with you just incase.

Back
Top Bottom