**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I can't find those damn full zips anywhere to try on lol I got into the tech fleece game too late apparently. I do have a aw77 full zip with the smal zip pocket on the upper sleeve, aside from it being thicker probably would you say it prob fits the same length and sleeve for the tech? The aw77 and tech fleece are def my fav sweats out there. 
I have an AW77 as well. Length is pretty much the same, but TF is definitely more fitted vs AW77. Check ebay for full zips... Got that red windrunner brand new for only $54 shipped

thanks for the heads up on the macys coupon, placed an order last week with a gift card and they were able to refund me back the difference

thanks for the heads up on the macys coupon, placed an order last week with a gift card and they were able to refund me back the difference

Glad it all worked out.

Any idea on what to say? They won't give me the discount cause it goes under their exclusions

Nike On Field apparel is excluded. Tech Fleece on their site is no where defined as "On Field". When I search "Nike On Field", a women's track and field crop top appears. Tech Fleece is under the activewear category too.

Try this explanation.

since it's getting even hotter in Hawaii (while everyone waits for summer), I've been thinking about those TF shorts. How do they fit in comparison to the pant? Been on the hunt to find them for less than retail (and not from end if I can help it).... was late to jump at macys, but I'll check in store.

Glad it all worked out.
Nike On Field apparel is excluded. Tech Fleece on their site is no where defined as "On Field". When I search "Nike On Field", a women's track and field crop top appears. Tech Fleece is under the activewear category too.

Try this explanation.
Went through two reps so far. No luck at all.. I'm gonna give it another try sometime later today or tomorrow. Thanks though. 

So which TF pants on NDC come with the volt heather mix? Its hard to tell from the photos and I'd rather not buy something that has yellow in it since its hard to match lol are there any heather without the volt stripes?

So which TF pants on NDC come with the volt heather mix? Its hard to tell from the photos and I'd rather not buy something that has yellow in it since its hard to match lol are there any heather without the volt stripes?

Light blue pair does and a grey pair does

since it's getting even hotter in Hawaii (while everyone waits for summer), I've been thinking about those TF shorts. How do they fit in comparison to the pant? Been on the hunt to find them for less than retail (and not from end if I can help it).... was late to jump at macys, but I'll check in store.
fits the same as the pants.  

honestly, i wasn't a fan of the volt stripes either, but after having them and wearing them it gives the pants especially that light blue color way a little extra to it making the blue "pop" a little less. my 2 cents tho

you can go tts/sz up depending on how you like the fit. I personally went tts and the fit of the shorts were a slight v taper initially, that eventually stretched out to a more square/box look due to the shorts being made of fleece. 

does anyone know if theres a price tag on tf pants ordered through NDC, or does it come with just a regular tag? Trying to do an exchange for a smaller size but the pair i have just comes with regular tag.

Scroll to the bottom of the pictures on NDC and there will be a super close up that shows the volt in the pairs that have it

does anyone know if theres a price tag on tf pants ordered through NDC, or does it come with just a regular tag? Trying to do an exchange for a smaller size but the pair i have just comes with regular tag.

Nike tags are just the standard orange tags with price and barcode etc.

You can exchange for the size you want or get the current value in nikes system if you dont have a receipt.

Nike tags are just the standard orange tags with price and barcode etc.

You can exchange for the size you want or get the current value in nikes system if you dont have a receipt.

trying to bring a pair i copped from Unisports and exchange for a smaller size.

Got my macy's volt shorts and they're a little small. Any advice on the best stores to exchange? I'll probably try the Nike store first. I'm in the DMV area if that helps. 

Back
Top Bottom