**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks. So these should be a baggy fit?
noone can give you a definitely answer to that unless they have your same body. 

I say as long as your Height Weight proportionate, they fit nice. If your legs are Stocky that could be a different story.

grey looks like 2.0

blue looks like 1.0

and now I'm confused :lol:

no style code number either so that doesn't help

helpfully someone else can shed some light on them.... jerkstore jerkstore perhaps?

@endeesee  @proto onslaught  can either of you shed some light on the nike tech crew on Zappos? They list it as the 1.0 but I believe it's the 2.0.
grey looks 2.0

blue looks 1.0

black i think is a 2.0

anyone else?

and was that a last push by nike for the tech fleece sweats? they are gone?

Last edited:
@endeesee
 @proto onslaught
 can either of you shed some light on the nike tech crew on Zappos? They list it as the 1.0 but I believe it's the 2.0.

grey looks like 2.0

blue looks like 1.0

and now I'm confused :lol:

no style code number either so that doesn't help

helpfully someone else can shed some light on them.... jerkstore jerkstore perhaps?

So the description is all 1.0 because it states 66% cotton, 34% polyester. The 2.0's are 64% cotton/36% polyester.

However the model is wearing the 2.0's in the picture for the heather grey's

Last edited:
So the description is all 1.0 because it states 66% cotton, 34% polyester. The 2.0's are 64% cotton/36% polyester.

However the model is wearing the 2.0's in the picture.
lol was also gonna add dont depend on the pics... remember what happened with the bloomingdales pic and description? 

Yessir, good looks!!!  Now to get the other colors.....lol
Blue in XL/XXL - Here
nthat.gif
...repped!

Anyone order from the last restock? Just got an email from ndc saying they were delaying the shipment until 5/10... Anyone else get this notice...?

Anyone order from the last restock? Just got an email from ndc saying they were delaying the shipment until 5/10... Anyone else get this notice...?
What size did you order? I haven't received that email yet but was expecting it since they didn't ship yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom