Its odd they drop them this early 

They are apart of the Holiday Collection: 

DK GREY HEATHER/MEDIUM GREY/BLACK/BLACK​
-325 CARGO KHAKI/BLACK/HTR/BLACK​
-460 SQUADRON BLUE/BLACK/HTR/BLACK​
-480 GAME ROYAL/BLACK/HTR/BLACK​
-677 TEAM RED/BLACK/HTR/BLACK​

I noticed they are back to $80 or is that END normal retail? ​

Any pictures of these upcoming colors other than the olives? Might have to get the olives from End. That or wait for the Nike US release of them.

Does anyone have a site that ships to Canada that has a good deal on tech fleece pants right now? I really don't wanna spend $130 on a pair of these.

Does anyone have a site that ships to Canada that has a good deal on tech fleece pants right now? I really don't wanna spend $130 on a pair of these.

Only chance at the moment is the employee store. Footlocker.ca has a Friends & Family sale every once in a while, but nothing in the last while. Other than that, aside from that, sign up for Foot Locker's VIP and get $10 off. Tech Fleece is brutal in Canada. Trying to decide if I want to pay retail($140) for a pair of Tech Fleece Camos.

Only chance at the moment is the employee store. Footlocker.ca has a Friends & Family sale every once in a while, but nothing in the last while. Other than that, aside from that, sign up for Foot Locker's VIP and get $10 off. Tech Fleece is brutal in Canada. Trying to decide if I want to pay retail($140) for a pair of Tech Fleece Camos.
The unfortunate thing about the Foot Locker VIP is it's only in store.

Last edited:
I had 30% off and copped the shorts from ndc. I wasn't too happy with the fit. I returned them. Not sure how the pants would be

no smalls though 
eyes.gif

nvm found one on nordys

Last edited:
How is the fit and the weight of it? Similar to the TF crews or lighter?

Not sure about the TF crews. I Tried one on, didn't like it and was never interested in them again.

The track and field piece is really light. Not a thick sweater by any men's. Very comfortable

Just paid retail for a pair of gray shorts. Feels horrible but I needed them for a trip...

Im not the biggest fan of their sweats, but everything else fits me perfect.  Just picked up two pairs of the striped french terry shorts.  So much better than TF.
how do the RC crews fit compared to the TF crew?

anyone ? 

Don't want the shorts to fit to small in length.

Have a medium in the sweats and they fit a little small. Might try my luck with the large.
I dont think you read my post correctly. All shorts have the same inseam but whateva works for you. 

Don't want the shorts to fit to small in length.

Have a medium in the sweats and they fit a little small. Might try my luck with the large.
I dont think you read my post correctly. All shorts have the same inseam but whateva works for you. 
I don't believe this. I tried on size L the other day when i traded a black pair in for the birch pair, they were definitely shorter than XL's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom