**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Unisports has their summer sale right now. Decent prices. Grey TF pants for around $35-40 shipped. Black for about $50. Grey polka dot shorts for around $35. Red polka dot for about $45. Bunch of hoodies on sale too

Prices listed don't include the vat thats taken off once you get to checkout.

Unisports is very legit. Copped from them back when they had crazy deals during Holidays. Order arrived extremely fast, about a week later if I remember correctly.

forgot to mention mostly big sizes available in pants (XL, XXL).

Copped 4 pairs of TF pants for US $220 shipped.

Last edited:
Unisports has their summer sale right now. Decent prices. Grey TF pants for around $35-40 shipped. Black for about $50. Grey polka dot shorts for around $35. Red polka dot for about $45. Bunch of hoodies on sale too

Unisports is very legit. Copped from them back when they had crazy deals during Holidays. Order arrived extremely fast, about a week later if I remember correctly.

the grey tech fleece comes out to 57 shipped 

I thought that I read a few pages back that people were ordering in larger sizes due to availability and exchanging them at FTL for their correct sizes....? Anybody have any experience with this? No need to preach from the moral high ground....

well, yeah, if you order just one item, you're going to pay more. Buy multiples and the deal is much better. Basically $40 if you buy 4 pairs of TF pants like I did (splitting the delivery charge equally)

I thought that I read a few pages back that people were ordering in larger sizes due to availability and exchanging them at FTL for their correct sizes....? Anybody have any experience with this? No need to preach from the moral high ground....

Yes, people were doing that. I didn't have the balls to do that. Purchased a bunch of XXL back in Dec and lost some weight. Thought about returning them but just said F it.

I only see "trousers", are these the correct black tech fleece pants?

how does one see the conversion in Canadian dollars shipped?

im looking for XXL and they seem to have my sizes, just curious on how much it is shipped.

Is the VAT taken off once checkout is complete? What is the percentage - 20%?

I only see "trousers", are these the correct black tech fleece pants?
how does one see the conversion in Canadian dollars shipped?
im looking for XXL and they seem to have my sizes, just curious on how much it is shipped.

Trousers are a fancy word for pants

Trousers are a fancy word for pants
figured.

site seems buggy, I signed up, but now when I check out, I have to enter my login, but it says im entering my info wrong, I can't seem to pass that point for check out.

does anyone have a link to the pants? im thinking im on the wrong site....

isn't it www.unisportstore.com?

Last edited:
Grabbed 2 pairs of tech shorts and 1 pair of pants for about 130 shipped
smokin.gif
is this at unisportstore.com?

Back
Top Bottom