**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

any good places to get polka TF shorts for under retail?  I have 4 pairs of the regular ones, looking to change it up a bit. Thanks in advance if anyone has any tips.  

any good places to get polka TF shorts for under retail?  I have 4 pairs of the regular ones, looking to change it up a bit. Thanks in advance if anyone has any tips.  
North Premium Outlet in Las Vegas has Black and Red polka dots for 59.99.

Last edited:

North Premium Outlet in Las Vegas has Black and Red polka dots for 59.99.
looking for a place online that can ship and be under retail.   I think after tax and shipping from a nike outlet, I dont really save anything lol.   but much appreciated.  repped.    

I bought a black wind runner from Jimmy Jazz for $55. Free 2 day shipping if you have a shop runner account

Auburn, WA Nike Outlet had the black/white polka shorts for $59.99. They just got their shipment in yesterday, I picked up a small. They had lots of sizes.

If you aren't already doing so, keep an eye out on eBay for pairs under retail. Got a black pair of joggers worn once for $50 shipped. Just some advice for those on a budget!

Last edited:
Hold up. You're wearing TF 3-4x a week even with this summer weather we've been having lately? That's duck butter for days :x

I can't stop sweating even when I'm wearing shorts and a tank top.

That Photo Blue crewneck :pimp: let me find this CW for the low done deal

i rocked TF pants a few times this summer but definitely not often :lol: it's to hot in NY in the daytime

Last edited:
anybody seen the green camo pants in an xs anywhere?

i actually had a pair at one point (bought off of ndc), but the stitching in the waist came undone on its first wear

Last edited:
Any deal for the Tech Fleece Bonded Windrunner?
Places have the hoodie on sale for 124 but the price is still too steep for me.

Back
Top Bottom