**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Have deadstock nike tech pants size small in obsidian, crimson, grey, and used in black

Looking to trade for XS sizes .

The audacity of Zara. :lol:

View media item 1665771
Been a lurker here but anyone try the new tech pants with the black/white striped drawstrings? They didnt have my usual M at NTNY but tried on an S and they fit surprisingly well. 5'10 160 here with an athletic frame.

Last edited:
Man I got the black Tech Fleece pants in M and they are too small. Gotta either return or trade up to a L. I just can't find them anywhere near me anymore.

Just noticed the marled yellow Tech Windrunner up on NDC. Yikes.

Glad the new camo pants are crazy ugly, money saved. Going to pick up a pair of the v1 black/grey camo eventually, but will probably wait to see how the black/gold pants turn out.

Sports Authority has the Tech Fleece Pants for 25% off until 8/15. $75 + shipping... however, if you do the "Sign up & Save 10% off" promo on top of the website, you can get an extra 10% off $75, narrowing it down to $67.50+tax. Shipping is free!

Sports Authority has the Tech Fleece Pants for 25% off until 8/15. $75 + shipping... however, if you do the "Sign up & Save 10% off" promo on top of the website, you can get an extra 10% off $75, narrowing it down to $67.50+tax. Shipping is free!
Fairly certain Nike is exempt from the extra 10% off...

Back
Top Bottom