**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Has anyone ordered from triads? I ordered the cargo khaki windrunner November 27. Got email saying dispatched November 30. I still have not received tracking info. I inquired about it last week and they said Monday their couriers would give me that info. Still haven't got it and I've emailed them several more times with no response.

bought some tech fleece pants, the camo hoody and the aeroloft hooded jacket today....my first tech fleece products.

great great stuff! especially the aeroloft jacket! so dope! 

Has anyone ordered from triads? I ordered the cargo khaki windrunner November 27. Got email saying dispatched November 30. I still have not received tracking info. I inquired about it last week and they said Monday their couriers would give me that info. Still haven't got it and I've emailed them several more times with no response.
Thats what you get from ordering from an asian gang. Should have learned your lesson from Rush Hour
untitled-2.gif

Last edited:

Since my Nike factory store is having 30% hash and 30% clearance will 20% on 12/12 be on top?
Yes it will.

The TF pants I bought were 30% clearance and 20% on top of it.

MSRP 120 marked down to 80 + 30% clearance + 20% sale = 45+tax

Last edited:
Are we sure the current promos will be still going this weekend when the 20% off starts?

Are we sure the current promos will be still going this weekend when the 20% off starts?

thats exactly why I said probably not. I dont think the current sale right now will still be happening, but this is all just assuming :lol:

Last edited:

thats exactly why I said probably not. I dont think the current sale right now will still be happening, but this is all just assuming :lol:

Im saying tho.... If it does stack, I have a road trip to the outlet ahead of me. It was a few items I left there last week :lol:

i've got some things from NDC to return so I was going to take a trip friday, might just have to wait 1 day. My outlets are going to be PACKED this weekend though

i've got some things from NDC to return so I was going to take a trip friday, might just have to wait 1 day. My outlets are going to be PACKED this weekend though

Actually, I do too :lol:
Well just 1 item but it's for $212 so that money back would be sooner than later.

whats the odds of this TF hoodie below selling at 159.99? retail price was 225 but i cant see myself spending 160 either, not worth it in my opinion.. it needs to go on clearance soon!!

View media item 1807864

I saw several tf camo hoodies at a nike factory store selling at 140 something on the tag and 30% more off at the register two weeks ago. I do remember a lot of reds and blues and a few of the other colors which were olive or black/ash. Im not a camo guy except for pants so i passed. If i hit up the store again I'll post an update as I'm looking for pants and can't find good deals locally.

I saw several tf camo hoodies at a nike factory store selling at 140 something on the tag and 30% more off at the register two weeks ago. I do remember a lot of reds and blues and a few of the other colors which were olive or black/ash. Im not a camo guy except for pants so i passed. If i hit up the store again I'll post an update as I'm looking for pants and can't find good deals locally.

Most likely they were from the current season but i could be mistaken.. i saw a bunch of the current season camo in the outlets too but the pic i posted is from the last season .. their very similar tho

Do many on here buy off UK sites? It would make sense to me why places like END etc sell out of everything so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom