**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

New tech fleece guy here. I was about to pull the trigger on some stuff on Nike. But after going through this thread, I don't even want to pay retail price for anything.

Looks like I missed a TON of deals smh.

Ok so here is my contribution.

So far, champs in store has the 25% off. Not at footlocker tho. Checking fa when I hit this other mall. The would be beneficial for someone looking to stack a VIP reward.

DTLR in store has buy 1 get 1 1/2 off.

Footlocker in store has fleece shorts for $50. I saw the heather grey/volt, light Crimson, the regular grey in random sizes. I haven't matured into the fleece shorts yet.

Last edited:

So far, champs in store has the 25% off. Not at footlocker tho. Checking fa when I hit this other mall. The would be beneficial for someone looking to stack a VIP reward.

Footlocker in store has fleece shorts for $50. I saw the heather grey/volt, light Crimson, the regular grey in random sizes. I haven't matured into the fleece shorts yet.
laugh.gif

Yea I saw some shorts on sale at my FTL last week. I'd have to try them on to see how I like them.

:lol:

Yea I saw some shorts on sale at my FTL last week. I'd have to try them on to see how I like them.

Honestly, I would have had my first purchase but Nike is killing me right now.

Champs got 25% off tech fleece pants in store?! For how long?? Not sure if imma be able to go today :/

Who knows. I asked the homie at hoh if they had the same and he said no. I'm curious if the normal footlocker might tho. Waiting for my wife to finish at this mall is like waiting for the next blue moon....

Who knows. I asked the homie at hoh if they had the same and he said no. I'm curious if the normal footlocker might tho. Waiting for my wife to finish at this mall is like waiting for the next blue moon....

Damn. I knew bout the Eastbay deal but not that Champs one. I was at 2 HOHs yesterday & it aint seem like they had any sales either smh
Might try to go to Champs later somehow

bigj505 bigj505 i just took a quick trip to Champs & they said they didnt have no sale on the Tech Fleece pants but only the Jordan ones. Im confused :frown:
Sorry dude. The one I went to (Towson town center) had the signs up for Jordan fleece tops and bottoms and Nike fleece tops and bottoms.
Footaction and footlocker didn't have the same. Maybe an error on champs where I was? Sorry about that dude.

Sorry dude. The one I went to (Towson town center) had the signs up for Jordan fleece tops and bottoms and Nike fleece tops and bottoms.
Footaction and footlocker didn't have the same. Maybe an error on champs where I was? Sorry about that dude.
lol you good. I figured thats what it was. Im prob just gon cop off the Eastbay sale

Last edited:
My black crew and Windrunner are coming tomorrow. I officially have too many tops and not enough pants lol but when it comes down to it I may not need anymore pants. Unless I find them on the low

View media item 1827152Took advantage of the nice weather today and wore my new royal blue heather N98 and I've gotta say I'm a fan. This is my 3rd n98 and strangely enough all 3 of them are different sizes. The first one I got was a black one in a 2XL. Found it at Marshalls for 50 bucks and even though it's pretty loose on me I got it anyway. One huge advantage to having to having it looser is that I can easily wear a TF crew underneath it which I do regularly. My other 2 are XL and XL-T. Ideally the perfect N98 for me would be something in Between the XL and XL-T. Either way their easy to wear and I highly suggest you guys look into them as well.

Struck out at the discount stores this weekend but the gf found tf in the womens section. Probably only dudes are looking for them.

Took advantage of the nice weather today and wore my new royal blue heather N98 and I've gotta say I'm a fan. This is my 3rd n98 and strangely enough all 3 of them are different sizes. The first one I got was a black one in a 2XL. Found it at Marshalls for 50 bucks and even though it's pretty loose on me I got it anyway. One huge advantage to having to having it looser is that I can easily wear a TF crew underneath it which I do regularly. My other 2 are XL and XL-T. Ideally the perfect N98 for me would be something in Between the XL and XL-T. Either way their easy to wear and I highly suggest you guys look into them as well.
nice wear bro i love the n98 jacket. i only have a black one and a heather grey with the stripes and I'm actually wearing the black one now 
laugh.gif

need another black one tho I'm starting to the black fade on mine 

Back
Top Bottom