**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

looks like i'll be the first one to post oatmeal shorts pics since yall with the shorts are slacking!!!!! :lol:

Any recent fit pics of the windrunner? Around 5'9" 145 and trying to choose between S and M, I want a slim but not tight fit for casual wear.

Any recent fit pics of the windrunner? Around 5'9" 145 and trying to choose between S and M, I want a slim but not tight fit for casual wear.
I would say S, the jacket tends to stretch so Medium was too big for me. Im 5'11, 150

Small would probably be your best bet. I'm 5'7, 149 lbs. and I bought the AW77 Tech Fleece jacket and it fits perfect for me. The sleeves are a little bit long, but not too bad. Hope that helps you

Small would probably be your best bet. I'm 5'7, 149 lbs. and I bought the AW77 Tech Fleece jacket and it fits perfect for me. The sleeves are a little bit long, but not too bad. Hope that helps you

AW77 tech fleece and the windrunner are two different styles. Others have said that they fit differently

Just got my oatmeal shorts in from urban industry

Here's a pic of the tech collection so far

Dark grey 1.0 pants
Black 2.0 pants
Grey 2.0 pants
Black tech shorts
Oatmeal tech shortsView media item 969140

i hope these dont release in the US just cause i paid so much for them
laugh.gif
fit pics when i get home
if those are the oatmeals they already released here, niketown in Las Vegas had them 

Just got my oatmeal shorts in from urban industry

Here's a pic of the tech collection so far

Dark grey 1.0 pants
Black 2.0 pants
Grey 2.0 pants
Black tech shorts
Oatmeal tech shorts
What are the black pants all the way to the left?

Back
Top Bottom