**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yo, shoutout to NIke for being able to outfit Boban who's 7'3". (also makes that gallon look like a tea cup in his mitts)

Yo, shoutout to NIke for being able to outfit Boban who's 7'3". (also makes that gallon look like a tea cup in his mitts)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go with a large. If you have skinny arms, then I guess you could go with a medium. They're tight on the arms and loose on the torso.
Saw someone post a pic of a fit with the bonded windrunner and they said it looked "boxy" on them, which it did. That turned me off from all bonded windrunners.

The torso seems kinda of wide/loose and then the arms are tight, which makes it look kind of weird, but jmo.

Thanks for the info fellas. I may just go with the regular windrunner.

The new tech knits came out today. Too expensive tho but they're fire, with the red flyknit AF1's? Thumbs up. What new pants is the model wearing. It's a zipper on the left upper thigh. Hope it's not a blend of tech fleece and tech woven. Please don't let it be
probably "tech Bonded pants" or "the one tech pant" didnt open the link but i got a pair last week and they have a horizontal sipper on the left upper thigh. def a nice buy

probably "tech Bonded pants" or "the one tech pant" didnt open the link but i got a pair last week and they have a horizontal sipper on the left upper thigh. def a nice buy

Would you post a pic of the color if you got the Cargo Khaki? Been debating between these and Tech Woven 2.0

Last edited:
Hi all.
Guys is there a certain code or something to identify tech fleece as ive bought 1 or 2 items I think are fakeyfakeys.also while im here wheres the cheapest to buy online that ship to me in u.k.?View media item 1886616

Hi all.
Guys is there a certain code or something to identify tech fleece as ive bought 1 or 2 items I think are fakeyfakeys.also while im here wheres the cheapest to buy online that ship to me in u.k.?
If you took a better picture it would be easier to help you but that tag looks very sloppy. Chances are if you think it might be fake then it is.

Would you post a pic of the color if you got the Cargo Khaki? Been debating between these and Tech Woven 2.0
nah i got the black colorway. posted a few pages back. and in the nike clothing thread. its more of charcoal than black. and if u find those cargo khaki cheaper than 140 please oop that link this way. 

Just picked up the charcoal heather black pants off Ebay for 58 now the hunt for the matching windrunner regular or bonded

they do stretch, but i've never felt like they were skin tight though. you could have a problem there. Do the gonads area feel a little too "comfortable?" If so, you should get a size up

Back
Top Bottom