**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

You read my mind. Nike will continue to charge these prices.

again, what does will power have to do with it?

also, we can spend how much money on shoes? but once again you go and spend on clothing, and suddenly $200 is alot of money :lol:

Last edited:

also, we can spend how much money on shoes? but once again you go and spend on clothing, and suddenly $200 is alot of money
laugh.gif
It's a general statement dude. Lots of consumers will be the same way when they see it in stores. If you wanna talk consumerism, you bet "will power" is in that conversation.

In relation to the photos. People saw the photos and are ready to jump on it. Re: will power. Get it?

I saw the photos, thought it looks good. its a new product with new tech that I would like to check out in person.... because someone orders something once it drops, that means a person has no will power?

I saw the photos, thought it looks good. its a new product with new tech that I would like to check out in person.... because someone orders something once it drops, that means a person has no will power?
Dude, people were talking about waiting until prices dropped and now some saw it and they have the urge. It's no knock on anyone, but yeah that pretty much sums up will power. I've done it in the past as I'm sure most of us has. Don't get caught up in semantics.

Dude, people were talking about waiting until prices dropped and now some saw it and they have the urge. It's no knock on anyone, but yeah that pretty much sums up will power. I've done it in the past as I'm sure most of us has. Don't get caught up in semantics.

i just felt like you took a shot at me, and i dont take too kindly to that on these here internets :lol:

i've seen 4 of us post on here and say we got it so far.

i just felt like you took a shot at me, and i dont take too kindly to that on these here internets
laugh.gif

Hah, nah man. Talked a few other friends who were in that same camp but no shots at you dude. Trust me, I broke down for some TF early on vs waiting on the deals.

also, we can spend how much money on shoes? but once again you go and spend on clothing, and suddenly $200 is alot of money :lol:

i just felt like you took a shot at me, and i dont take too kindly to that on these here internets :lol:

$200 is a lot for clothes or shoes IMO but I know we all do it from time to time. Not faulting any for liking it or buying it. It seemed like a lot were against the price but it's just an observation. Hell, your posts ALMOST makes me want to buy but I'll be waiting for lower prices.

Last edited:
Thinking of using the gift card I got from work on this as it would drop the price a good amount... However, I feel like I could just pass on using the gift card for something else that may come along the road.

Just because I like the look it doesn't mean I'm buying it :lol:

TF or TK at least 40% off before coppin' for me nowadays.. I remember my first couple of pair of pants though.. thought $75 was a decent deal.. :smh:

:lol: $75 isn't bad bro. I just say the steals have been fortunate and anything below retail is a win IMO.

Also, FYI - if you are near shoe city, they have those TF pocket tees for 15-19.97 plus 20% off. I got a few for the stash

laugh.gif
$75 isn't bad bro. I just say the steals have been fortunate and anything below retail is a win IMO.

Also, FYI - if you are near shoe city, they have those TF pocket tees for 15-19.97 plus 20% off. I got a few for the stash
Thanks man.. I don't think we have Shoe City nearby.. great price though..

I guess people don't realize that the Tech stands for Technical as in performance clothing. That's why the prices are what they are. They are originally meant to be used while working out, not to just wear as a fashion statement. 

i've bought more expensive and less expensive hoodies over the years, the fabric and hardware feels like it's priced correctly. if i had a complaint it'd be the same thing nike always does that wouldn't be acceptable on a piece of designer clothing, the finishing is never there. there's hanging threads all over the place on inside seams, it's to be expected being mass produced in china somewhere. would be unacceptable if this were a designer piece, but it's not, and it's also not as expensive

Last edited:
I think the pricing is quite fair considering it's the same technology they use on the Flyknit sneaker line. Like I said, it's performance wear.

250 or 200 for Nike sweatpants is bannaland. The "performance" aspect is minimal at best. All pure marketing. Not going to cut your mile time by 1 minute or anything

i've bought more expensive and less expensive hoodies over the years, the fabric and hardware feels like it's priced correctly. if i had a complaint it'd be the same thing nike always does that wouldn't be acceptable on a piece of designer clothing, the finishing is never there. there's hanging threads all over the place on inside seams, it's to be expected being mass produced in china somewhere. would be unacceptable if this were a designer piece, but it's not, and it's also not as expensive

This is very well said. Repped. Photos don't do justice.

can we settle this. either you like said item and are ok with spending that much money, like said item and not ok with spending that much money, or not like said item at all.... no need to keep going back and fourth. no ones swaying any oppinions here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom