**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yikes another red is out. University Red. I think I like it more than team red. It matches my unlv and washington nationals caps and tshirts better than team red which I believe I can still return.

And the newly released Dark grey is on sale too. I don't need more colors but I want them pretty badly even if the weather won't be cold for that much longer. I guess I could justify it to the gf that I'm buying it for next season since who knows what colors will be out except for the typical greys and black.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-windrunner-hoodie/pid-1535836/pgid-11185011

edit: Eff me. The dark grey is out of large sizes already. They put this on sale way too fast. This was a sleeper color imho. 

Last edited:
Yikes another red is out. University Red. I think I like it more than team red. It matches my unlv and washington nationals caps and tshirts better than team red which I believe I can still return.

And the newly released Dark grey is on sale too. I don't need more colors but I want them pretty badly even if the weather won't be cold for that much longer. I guess I could justify it to the gf that I'm buying it for next season since who knows what colors will be out except for the typical greys and black.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-windrunner-hoodie/pid-1535836/pgid-11185011

edit: Eff me. The dark grey is out of large sizes already. They put this on sale way too fast. This was a sleeper color imho. 

Bruh ive been waiting on that. Aint no sleeper *** :lol:

Hopefully my size restocks

Sorry off topic, but why do the nike models look like they can't breath in the nike clothing
roll.gif
Just thought that was funny while going through the TF markdowns.

Bruh ive been waiting on that. Aint no sleeper ***
laugh.gif

Hopefully my size restocks
I haven't seen many people talking about the new dark grey color. I liked it a lot but wanted to wait for a disco and it goes on sale suddenly and my size is out of stock. I'll be checking everyday to see if it gets restocked. I didn't think it would be discounted this quickly. Gorge green is still full price yet I think that it doesn't looks as good as dark grey. Obsidian will probably be a color that rarely goes on sale like the light grey and black.

The university red I know I can wait and probably get it real cheap. It doesn't look like a color that will be popular. I just want it because it'll match my team gear. Team red looks much better imho, but doesn't match my teams caps and tshirts as nice as the university red does. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Had to cop the squadron blue wr and pants Can't risk missing out on them
Also picked up the dri fit touch fleece pants in anthracite Very comfy lightweight pant for 29
Now gotta find the cargo khaki wr in a large somewhere

Last edited:
Well it finally happened. Wallet dropped out of my TF pants when I stepped out my car. Luckily I realized a minute later to catch it on the floor before someone else saw it. Nike has to update the shallow left pocket...
thats my only complaint with the TF fleece. super deep right pocket... extra shallow left pocket. just make it 2 inches deeper and mold it to hold an iphone from dopping out. i dunno why it hasnt been done yet. 

Damn, squadron aw77 already gone for everything but XXL.

Sidenote - anyone have the rift blue pants or hoodie? Curious what your thoughts (pics?) are on color. Seeing different variations of it online.

That Team Red TF Windrunner for 75 looks like a steal. Should I wait for the disco later this month or just bite now?

Edit- the windrunner is 90. Still a good price.

Last edited:
typically the point of a sale is to move product that isnt selling. So if something is on sale and out of stock, I would lean towards it not restocking. But im sure they may find extra stock here and there, or people sending back returns but that would be about it.

typically the point of a sale is to move product that isnt selling. So if something is on sale and out of stock, I would lean towards it not restocking. But im sure they may find extra stock here and there, or people sending back returns but that would be about it.

No "restock" but check often to see if sizes pop back up

Got it. Thanks for the tip! Repped.

Yall talking about wallet and phones falling out the side pocket earlier and was thinking hmm never happened to me. Got home from the gym and I sit down and what do you know. My phone falls out my pocket. Did it again 15min later 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom