**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nike Clearance Flushing: 

Nike ACG Pocket Tee, XL ONLY

Its the anthracite color only 

$19.99 -30% = $14

Reactions: lyl
A few tech fleece pieces 50 off at jimmy jazz. Some funnel necks and grey crew

Good looking out! I got the grey crew for $39.99 in xl. I also got the game royal 1mm tech fleece pants for $59.99 in 2xl. Repped and if you sign up I believe you get free shipping.

40* today, had some errands to run so I decided to test out the TF vs TK, wore TF pants and the TK windrunner. My lower half was definitely warmer, but the TK held its own. I wasnt cold at all, there was just small cool stream of air under the arms where theres the looser weave. Its not something thats bad for what I did like running errands, butif im going to be in the cold for an extended amount of time, TF>TK
Since the sleeves aren't cuffed do they cause much of an issue?

rep to you good sir for info on the Aeroloft jacket , grabbed a Blue a few hours ago 148 with shipping and tax.

rep to you good sir for info on the Aeroloft jacket , grabbed a Blue a few hours ago 148 with shipping and tax.
I hope the sale is still going when I call in the morning tomorrow.

Picked up the Aeroloft Jacket at the Niagara Falls, NY outlet today. They were $249.99-50%, fsr in Obsidian and Olive. These fit a bit big so I sized down, normally a Large, but went with a Medium for this.

All other tech fleece tops were 30% off, the ticketed price was not marked down that much so I passed, notably they had these hoodies in black and the black/grey camo:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-hoodie-hoodie/pid-10299441/pgid-11159283

Black/Grey camo TF pants as well for $79.99 no extra discount (I recall people were getting these for $49 or less at other outlets
eyes.gif
)
May I ask what your build is? I'm usually a large in tf so I was wondering if I should size down for the jacket. 

the jackets fit big , tried both large and xl. i would normally go xl but i went with large as it had room to fit a hoodie under if needed. 215lbs 5'8 athletic build for me

i also size down on the aeroloft hooded jacket! the bomber is TTS btw!

the hooded is so big, that you can fit a tech fleece windrunner a size bigger under it!

and since this is the tech fleece topic:

Update on tinton falls nj outlet.
Grey aw 77 79.99 30 off as well. Med XL and XXL left
Bonded windrunners still 129.99 and 30 off. Red and black
Pants---- Grey Royal and khaki. 69.99 no additional off. Lot of sizes. Need them to drop more Hopefully soon

Last edited:
Levi's stadium has the aeroloft tech fleece Super Bowl jackets (both Panthers and Broncos) FRS for $250. I don't know if they do phone orders.

My squadron blue windrunner and pants from Ndc came today. Couldn't risk waiting for the 20 off and missing out lol
Damn I want some tech knit, but I'm gonna wait it out and hopefully get on sale done the road

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom