**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just lucked up on some TF royal blue camo pants for $20 out the door, from Rosemont,IL off the clearance rack missing a draw string off one pair. But for 20 can't really care. See i wanted the tech 2's but for 104 and tax in Chicago not in my budget , but 20 for blue camos yes one for me and my Kid. Look out to i've noticed from the store sensor they put holes in the waist line very easily. Just an FYI

Just lucked up on some TF royal blue camo pants for $20 out the door, from Rosemont,IL off the clearance rack missing a draw string off one pair. But for 20 can't really care. See i wanted the tech 2's but for 104 and tax in Chicago not in my budget , but 20 for blue camos yes one for me and my Kid. Look out to i've noticed from the store sensor they put holes in the waist line very easily. Just an FYI

Any other TF pieces there today?

Been to SL Clearance a few times, never been able to find any thing there. But man, so many post with so much TF there.

It's hit or miss. You really have to go on a regular basis. I've been fortunate and have gotten TF at SL clearance. If you went this week M-W you would
Have scored some TF.

for Rosemont, they have tech 2's $104 and gray, green camo newer version and some other red/blue white camo $69-84. No extra discounts except for clearance rack 40% off nothing really on them tho.

for Rosemont, they have tech 2's $104 and gray, green camo newer version and some other red/blue white camo $69-84. No extra discounts except for clearance rack 40% off nothing really on them tho.

Thanks. About the same of what I saw earlier in the week.

He's like 5''1 they probably haven't come out with the kids tech knit yet. Cut him some slack
roll.gif

^ maroon TF 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
people guessing about sizing on TK when theres been a couple of good reviews posted *sigh* why cant people just read the threads they post in

people guessing about sizing on TK when theres been a couple of good reviews posted *sigh* why cant people just read the threads they post in

No worries. It may be helpful if the info is listed on page 1. People will still ask tho just like they ask about other sizing too :lol:

I know, and I feel like i've been posting these complaining posts alot lately so I gotta stop. I just feel like im seeing more and more people coming into these threads and just not reading anything anymore. getting a little aggravating cuz theres helpful info out there

I know, and I feel like i've been posting these complaining posts alot lately so I gotta stop. I just feel like im seeing more and more people coming into these threads and just not reading anything anymore. getting a little aggravating cuz theres helpful info out there

I understand. I feel like a lot of the dudes that used to frequent the thread have moved on so its just a new crowd now. You could direct dudes to search your posts in here for a full review if that helps.

Honestly, a lot of NT doesn't like to read and want to be personally catered to. It's definitely frustrating if you are a regular in the threads because you end up answering the same questions over and over and over.

Back
Top Bottom