**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Also got a price adjustment on an order I previously placed, grabbed the Olive windrunner & Tumbled gray pants

To be fair, you asked a pretty inane question. How hot do you think is too hot and maybe someone can offer some insight.

When you're sweating while inactive and want to rip your pants off (and not in the fun way).

Reverse of when a coat is good up until 30 degrees.

When you're sweating while inactive and want to rip your pants off (and not in the fun way).

Reverse of when a coat is good up until 30 degrees.
60 degrees Fahrenheit, give or take 10 degrees in either direction. Can change based off humidity, wind chill, barometric pressure, natural disasters, etc.

Damn, I was having an off day yesterday, COMPLETELY forgot I had a $25 nike gift card I could have used on the squadrons :lol:

So im not sure how many follow Tblake on twitter (like him or hate him, I dont care, I think he's a good follow) but he put up a video on tech knit and why it costs so much. Yes he admits that nike is probably making at least a 150% profit, but I think it was still an interesting watch and shows why the stuff costs so much money. Maybe it will get some of you to understand why different products can vary in price so drastically. Sorry im not sure how to embed videos.

Back
Top Bottom