**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

worth it? i'm out here in socal so not sure how much use i'll get out of it.

I'm in Chicago and been between reversible TF jacket and the newer one since the new year. It's warm not as much as the newer one but good enough. You can Nike chat and maybe find some at outlets, thats how i found mine took awhile tho since it's from last season.

Last edited:
Scored on some grey tech fleece shorts today for $34.99 with additional 30% off from my local Nike clearance.

Nike Factory Outlet

Williamsburg, IA 

Dark Grey Heather AW77 - $79.99 with additional 30% off

Dark Grey Heather Pants - $69.99 with additional 30% off

Last edited:
Do you have black and grey? which color looks nicer in your opinion?

got navy with black in coming. I like the black more than grey, but thats just in general for all sweats. Personally im not a fan of grey sweats for some reason. I just dont think I like the way they look on me.

Last edited:
Im not really sure. Im gonna mess around with it this weekend to see how warm it is in this nyc weather
I'm in NJ and I'm comfortable in it when I wear a long sleeve tee under it when its around 30 degrees

I would say the reversible one i got from jimmy jazz is probably only really good in 40-45+ degF weather. The chest and hood with the down is nice and warm but the sleeves are not nearly as warm or wind resistant.

I would say that for my impression san diego this is either really good or too warm :lol:

Back
Top Bottom